1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Daily profits total less than the itemized report [LEVELING SPOILER]

Discussion in 'Support' started by FakeGeekGamerGirl, Mar 4, 2016.

1. FakeGeekGamerGirl

FakeGeekGamerGirl Big Damn Hero

So I hit the sack after shipping 2 goat cheeses (200g apiece) and 21 pickled potatoes (210g apiece). This adds to 4810g, which is accurate. However, the itemized report lists the cheeses at 300g apiece and pickles at 315 apiece.

Now, I had just gotten the level 10 "artisan" proficiency for farming which increases profits for artisan goods by 50%, and the itemized report represents this, but the actual total on the end of the day sheet shows 4810 instead of 7215.

I'm posting this with the screen up, so I haven't seen if this bug only comes into play when your shipments tabulate the night you level up. I'll update when I find out if it's consistent or just a one off thing.

• FakeGeekGamerGirl

Seemed to have worked fine the second day, though I noticed that maple syrup, while an artisan good, doesn't get the 1.5x increase, which I assume is because it is considered a forageable good. Whether or not this is a bug, though, I dunno.

• FakeGeekGamerGirl

Wait, nevermind, syrup falls under Tapper.