Cześć! (Hello!)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Milosz3107, Feb 11, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Milosz3107

Milosz3107 Pangalactic Porcupine

Hi, my name is Milosz3107, I started playing Starbound I think about 3 months ago and I have a total of 99 hours of gameplay at the time of writing. I'm working towards finding a few Hylotl artefacts and enlarging my bug collection. (Esther would be proud) I come from Poland but I live in the UK and speak English more fluently than Polish, sadly.
    I am always looking to make new friends, even though I can accidentally make enemies much easier ;-;

I think highly of all races (including modded), excluding Apex and Novakid:
    The reason for the dislike of Apexes is that I find they usually lie or trick you into one of their science experiments. (I barely made it out of one myself if not for a canister of bad anaesthetic; I like my brain where it is, thank you!)
    The dislike of Novakids comes from their short attention span and as a person who likes it when people don't wander off in the middle of a conversation, Novakids aren't a race I would become friends with anytime soon.
    (Sorry if this offends anyone :oops:)

Be sure to check my signature for In-Game info or mah Steam Profile :giggle:

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
    Internal Screaming and Crossfang like this.
  2. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

[​IMG]

What do you think about Florans?

• Read the forum rules here
    • Avoid Double posting. You can always edit your previous post.
    • You can change your forum name here
    • The Forum Signature is off by default , you can turn it on in your account preferences
    • And lastly , have fun!
    • Also, I do free starbound-related art requests (request closed for now) here
    • and Stardew Valley - related art (on hiatus for now) here

3. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

welcome to the forums, Milosz c:

4. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Welcome aboard! :nuruhappy:

Enjoy your stay with us. :party:

5. Milosz3107

I think that while other people may hate Floran for their... unusual... customs I find that I like making friends with Florans; they're fun to talk to :DD

Thanks! :up:

I will!

Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
    Crossfang likes this.
  6. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

That's good to know :)
    Cuz I'm a Floran lover myself. xD

7. Milosz3107

:DD