1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED CuteBound 0.99n

Cute-ification of every playable races of Starbound

1. NoyaxGaming

NoyaxGaming Void-Bound Voyager

Does this work with 1.3 now?

2. CursedWolf

CursedWolf Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Work fine with 1.3

I think, i broke SAIL for all races, except Humans.
    When i see that Novakids has vanilla SAIL, i tried to replace AI in packed.pak with CuteBound files.
    Then i play with another races. Seen vanilla AI. Return original packed.pak. Delete & Packed CuteBound.

Maybe CB lost priority?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 22, 2017
  3. Sweetanubis

Sweetanubis Space Hobo

i wish to request a patch for FCSR and avali alternate ships to make the S.A.I.L. cutebound... or just the spawn item name for cutebound version and i'll just put cutebound version on my ship :rofl: whichever you prefer

4. AngleWyrm

AngleWyrm Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm getting cute eyes for the other races and for human males, but the human females still have those beady little black dot pig-eyes (see this post for a picture). I tried adding the AnimeEyes.pak mod but it didn't change the human female eyes, so I removed that mod.
    • Does this mod work with Frackin' Universe?
    • Has anyone else seen this behavior and resolved it?

5. Toa_Derax

Toa_Derax Pangalactic Porcupine

There's more than likely another mod that's overwriting the Cutebound changes. It works just fine with FU.

6. Overthrowthegovernmet

Overthrowthegovernmet Intergalactic Tourist

is EBS compatible with this?

7. Toa_Derax

More than likely not, since it changes chest sprites.

8. Roskii Heiral

Roskii Heiral Heliosphere

@barbariank

I really like the protectorate uniform variation you made in this mod. I was wondering if I could use the base torso to create a new hoodie (I really enjoy hoodies). I'd also be changing the sleeves to just be long sleeves that cover part of the hand (instead of gloves). I'd probably also be changing the default color. Its totally cool if you don't want me to, just a little wishlist item I came up with xD

9. Vegetable Lamb

Vegetable Lamb Existential Complex

Would love it if you broke these out as separate race packs.

10. alecsander

alecsander Subatomic Cosmonaut

since a few of the extra races have gotten seperate cutebound versions could we get a version that doesn't include the S.A.I.L. changes cause i don't want to give up my derpy A.V.I.A.N. ai

11. steakhutzeee

steakhutzeee Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks for the mod! :)

I use a floran so now l've this cute green SAIL. But the background color is not black. Could we have a black background for SAIL?

12. DominosCat

DominosCat Void-Bound Voyager

For some reason when I put this in my mods folder, since I dont know how to edit workshop .pak files to add to a mod since I want to add apex tails from monkeypex, my game wont launch. Any clue how to fix that?

13. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Hey, is there any way to disable all changes to the Novakids? I got the "Make Novakids Less Cute" mod on Steam, but that doesn't get rid of the weird stuff on their hands. I wouldn't the stuff on their hands if NPCs had matching colors for it, but they don't. I end up finding NPCs that have (this is just an example, I don't think I've actually found this yet) pink gass and green crusty stuff. It just kinda bugs me, and I don't like it

14. Toa_Derax

Are you sure you aren't using Novaskin as well? That adds the mineral deposits from the Anodynes to the Novakid.

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  15. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Nope, no Novaskin mod. If it makes a difference, I'm using the steam version of this mod

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2017
  16. Toa_Derax

I usually just download the version here, and just rip out all of the Novakid stuff, if it makes a difference.

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  17. Viomi

Viomi Void-Bound Voyager

I would really, really love to use that Munari patch. Would there be any way to get a copy of it for myself while you're contacting them for permission to release?

Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
    Waffle-Chan likes this.
  18. Saint Apollyon

Saint Apollyon Phantasmal Quasar

I love this mod, but does anyone know if it is possible to access an older version? The thinner arms are a huge put-off for me. Makes it look like I have weird giant mitten hands.

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  19. tehcavy

tehcavy Ketchup Robot

In version history, albeit IMHO it would be more expedient to go to mod folder and change the modified bodies.

Saint Apollyon and Waffle-Chan like this.
  20. Saint Apollyon

Saint Apollyon Phantasmal Quasar

Oh, I didn't know you could download from version history, lmao- But thanks!