RELEASED Cute Monster/Animals Girls!

Discussion in 'Characters' started by AnoNJG, Mar 13, 2016.

1. AnoNJG

AnoNJG Void-Bound Voyager

Nope. I did try to make them a little bit bigger but in such a tiny sprite I really couldn't manage it, and once it was all done and shaded it looked better than I thought it was going to anyway. I'm not a fan of large breasts regardless so I'm happy with it as it is, and I'm making this more for myself than anything. Feel free to modify my sprites if you want to though, you can even send them to me and I'll add them to the first post with credit.

Santi and Genn Faol like this.
    • TheFool

TheFool Astral Cartographer

any plans to do the horse as a centaur or something like Popette sorta-suggested? minotaur who gives you a piggyback? or anything really?
      it seems like such a finicky thing to work on compared to the others due to the interaction the player has with it and the way it'll block the player a bit, so i'm just curious if you're considering it at all or not on a "is such a thing even possible" level? the default sprite is so small, so i have no idea if that limits the possibility or not.
      did the dream die when it became a mode of transportation rather than a ranch animal?

• Vadász

Vadász Void-Bound Voyager

Awesome work with the cowgirls, i really like how the wider faces make them cuter. If i were you, I'd loose the nose (Extra cuteness) and make their legs a bit longer for better proportions.

• AnoNJG

No plans atm, I might give it a shot once I'm done with the other animals if I'm still in a pixel art kind of mood. It wouldn't be something I'd likely use but it might just be kinda fun to do anyway, just to see if I could make it work in a way that doesn't just look hideous.

I kinda like the proportions as they are, but I might try making the legs just a touch longer and see what it looks like. The noses are staying though, I always thought those noseless sprites looked kinda weird. It's probably just a matter of personal taste or whatever, but to me a face without a nose just looks wrong.

Genn Faol likes this.
          • iDarklight

iDarklight Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Sorry for the bothersome question, but where do we unzip these files?

• KayokoSalsa

KayokoSalsa Guest

A bit of a request, but could we perhaps get different catgirl versions based off of the ones like in Nekopara (would really love a Vanilla one)? But really good job with these and keep up the great work!

• AnoNJG

No problem, I added installation instructions into the first post.

Eh, I might at some point, but I wouldn't hold my breath on anything like that. I'd rather do sprites for different things than alternate versions of something I've already done. Still, it's not impossible or anything.

• Vadász

Shortstacks are cute, however when i think of a cowgirl i think of a different bodytype. When i think of a cowgirl i think of this (Maybe with bigger tiddies):

[​IMG]

I tried also giving her cow legs and hooves, but i don't think i like the end result:

[​IMG]

• Declension

Declension Cosmic Narwhal

I didn't know this was a thing I needed... Until seeing this.

• blargsnarf

blargsnarf Pangalactic Porcupine

I wonder if anyone'll ever commission me to animate something from this mod. Who knows!

• CBright

CBright Void-Bound Voyager

OMG !!!! I really love your work :rofl: , Keep it up !!! (Can you make Monster Girl Villager too ? It WOULD BE GREAT !!!!!!)

• AnoNJG

I uploaded a version with somewhat longer legs in the first post a little earlier, since after trying it out I ended up liking it quite a bit, but I hadn't really considered something with hooved cow legs, I might do something like that for the goats once I get to them, seems like it would be fitting.

Genn Faol likes this.
                          • Declension

Speaking of that.. What will you do about chickens/ducks/rabbits? Those seem like a challenge in themselves.

• Vadász

Quite an improvement, they are taller too right?

Well, she'd be more like a minotaur than a cowgirl, kinda like Cathyl from Monmusu:

[​IMG]

I like both types of cowgirls though, and yours are a bit more fitting into the setting i guess.

He'd done chickens already, they are lolis in swimsuits with chicken caps. Rabbits are probably the easiest ones next to catgirls. Duck is a challenge since the iconic thing about the duck is the beak, but he can just use a duck cap like the chicks.

DatRaph likes this.
                              • AnoNJG

Well I've already done chickens, ducks I'll probably do fairly similarly, and rabbits I might have to get creative with, but I imagine they'll still be based on a similar sprite, they'll just all have to be rather tiny and cute.

EDIT: Oop, Vadász just beat me to it, seems like. Basically what they said, yeah.

• AnoNJG

They're taller yeah. Not by a lot, but enough that I thought it looked a bit nicer. I hadn't really realize just how short I'd made the legs.
                                  And yeah, that's sort of why I imagine it would fit better with the goats. Should also help to make them a bit more unique, I wanna try to avoid making the animals all too similar.

• Declension

Yeah somehow I missed that, and I even downloaded it too haha. I do wish you luck on them! I'll be stalking the page > 3>
                                    ....Now how would this work out with butchery mod/dlc.. huehehe so evil. I love it!

• MrIce

MrIce Subatomic Cosmonaut

(Just Type At Google Monster Musume :lolwut:)
                                      [​IMG]

KayokoSalsa likes this.
                                      • Milly Rainbowskittlez

Milly Rainbowskittlez Cosmic Narwhal

omg xD this mod! Its a lot less lewd than i originally thought too :rofl:

But seriously though, good work on the pixal arts :3
                                        I cant wait to see how the rest turn out. Itll give me a reason to really buckle down and get all of the livestock x3

• TundraPudding

TundraPudding Void-Bound Voyager

Love the sprites so far! Although the Big Slime.xnb still appear to be in need of monmusu-fication.
                                          Perhaps in form of a giant, crawling slime girl? That could add some variety between them and their lesser sisters. :)

[​IMG]

Also eagerly awaiting pigs and piglets replacers.
                                          For their thrice-cursed, fugly, vanilla sprites are in dire need of something like the Monster Girl Encyclopedia's orc charm:
                                          [​IMG]

MayaMayhem and Anaxagoras like this.