1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Cut Scene Glitch In The Completion Of Community Centre

Discussion in 'Support' started by Themajicdwarfs, Apr 6, 2018.

1. .I had just fished the community centre, Had full inventory and stupidly put down a furnace inside the centre
    The next day I went to go buy seeds from pierres and a Cut scene (cinematic) began. It showed the villages dancing, happy as I had 'Revamped' the old centre. Everything was going fine a the Mayors dialoge was working. I first hint that something wasn't quite right was when the mayor heard the blacksmith grumbling as he left, walking through Willy. My Character was never on screen during this and I was left my game still moving but my character not on screen. I couldn't access my inventory. I watched a yt video and watched how the event was supposed to happen. Link:
    I have mods but ran the game without them, updated everything and uninstalled and reinstalled the game.
    If someone could pease help ASAP that would be great!

• margotbean

margotbean Existential Complex

Best advice: delete the most current save and use the save from the previous day.
      https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Saves#Undo the last save

I'm not sure what the problem is (other than the cutscene got screwed up) -- are you unable to load the game, or are you constantly stuck triggering the bugged cutscene? Did you have to quit the game through SMAPI or the Windows task manager?

If rolling back your save one day doesn't work, then some save file editing is in order. Post back if you need that kind of help. Good luck!

• Ill have a look at editing my save files, Thank you!

• Ok, So I tried that...
          Ive managed to delete my savedata folder .-. Anyway to get that back?

• margotbean

margotbean Existential Complex

If it's not in the Recycle Bin, then no.