Modding Help Custom Star System

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by Artinnio, Sep 30, 2017.

1. Artinnio

Artinnio Guest

So I found the Elysium Worlds mod and I love it, it's great to have stylized barren worlds free for building large creations without fear of everything getting slaughtered by flying monsters, so I'd like to make my own version of it

Basically, I want to make a private mod which adds the "Elysium Worlds" style planets to a new custom star system which has a very low chance (maybe 1%, maybe even less) of spawning in the map screen, but when the star is found it is guaranteed to have all the planets orbiting it, and in specific order. So closest to the star going away from it would be: Volcanic, decayed city, desert, savannah, jungle, ocean, earth, forest, snow, tundra, midnight and finally the Ancient Gateway.

These planets would be guaranteed to spawn but only in the new star system, not in the vanilla star systems. How would I go about this?
    I know I'd need to make custom copies of every biome I want, but make it so no monsters, dungeons or dangers would spawn (maybe use the barren biome as a template?)

2. SpazDiesFirst360.0

SpazDiesFirst360.0 Phantasmal Quasar

If you want no mobs to spawn, remove the spawn group section. You don't need to use barren as a template. You could take a look at how some of the vanilla star systems are set up to base your systems off of.