REQUEST Custom NPC portrait redraw

Discussion in 'Mods' started by tinkerbelljln, Jun 14, 2019.

1. tinkerbelljln

tinkerbelljln Pangalactic Porcupine

Since the posts section has over 2000 comments, it was easier for me to make a thread here. If someone has already requested this or someone is already working on this, I apologize for posting a duplicate (though please let me know if this is the case).

Anyway, I use the mod Stardew Valley Expanded (along with like pretty much anyone else who uses mods in Stardew Valley lol). I also use DCBurger's Hi-Res Portraits (well, the updated version by CptBanshee). Since SVE now includes two new custom NPCs, the art for them is awesome but doesn't fit what I'm using. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to make portraits for them in the same style. I can't be the only person who would appreciate this, so if anyone is up for it, and FlashShifter would be cool with it (I'll be posting a link to this thread on the SVE mod page) I would be so very grateful. If FlashShifter is not alright with this, then I will delete the request no questions asked.

Edit: Make that three new NPCs lol

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
      Beon, YutyrannusFluff and HopeWasHere like this.
    • tinkerbelljln

tinkerbelljln Pangalactic Porcupine

Wee bump to get it back on the front page and hopefully get someone who can do it to see it.

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

I believe someone(my coffee hasn't kicked in yet and I can't remember who) from the SdV discord is working on this - with Flash's permission, of course.

tinkerbelljln likes this.
        • Bumping this, has there been any update on to whether or not a portrait extension is a possibility? I would love to see the new NPC’s in the DCBurger style.

• corashirou

corashirou Orbital Explorer

I can`t promise anything, because I don`t have a lot of free time nor the DCBurger`s skills, but... If I would try to make that portaits, what would be the images requisitions? Like size, dimensions, type of archive? I ask that because probably I would prefer doing just the images, and not the mod itself, and give them to someone make the rest, if possible.