1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Custom Jukeboxes 1.1

Add your own Jukeboxes with your own music!

1. Silverwingbrony

Silverwingbrony Void-Bound Voyager

That was the last issue it seems. I made all of them, placed and test played each one, and no issues so far. Thank you for helping me resolve it, and sorry for taking up so much of your time with this!

2. Iroaseta

Iroaseta Guest

No problem! Enjoy your jukeboxes! :3

3. Silverwingbrony

Silverwingbrony Void-Bound Voyager

I certainly will. I'll be sure to torture my friend with them too :rofl:

4. Erik51324

Erik51324 Orbital Explorer

For me it doesn't crash. It comes up in the crafting bench as a "perfectly generic item".
    What my files looks like:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  5. Erik51324

Erik51324 Orbital Explorer

Should I remove the music file to lower the file size? Or is it fine?

6. RainBatRi

RainBatRi Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I made a set of 8 jukeboxes, renaming them from custom(insert color) to ria(insertcolor) everywhere you said to and for some reason they won't show up on the crafting bench. I've double and triple checked everything and I don't see any mistakes. I've tried unsubscribing and resubscribing to the mod on Steam multiple times and they still don't show up. This is even more confusing because last night I made two jukeboxes but left it as custom and they worked. Any ideas where I should be looking? The game isn't crashing or anything, they just aren't showing up at the bench.

Edit: I think the problem may have been a mod that also added more jukeboxes with your mod, I unsubscribed to that and suddenly mine were showing up. It's weird though, because last night they were all showing up.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
  7. Voidsinger

Voidsinger Big Damn Hero

When I go to the second Jukebox tab, it just crashes ;v; I dunno what's wrong, because I'm pretty sure I did it all right.

Attached Files:

8. Iroaseta

Iroaseta Guest

This mod has been removed and is no longer available for download.

9. AppleFox

AppleFox Yeah, You!

uhhh- im not sure if this is still open but im trying to make my own and it seems like ive done everything right but no matter what i do it doesnt show up in the jukebox tab. its not crashing my game or anything its just like acting like ive done nothing. should i be putting the folder in the mods folder? or anything else. i dont want to post this to steam until i know that it works- but i cant even get one to show up let alone the rest of the ones i want to use- guess ill attach my stuff if i get a r eply? idk

10. Iroaseta

Iroaseta Guest

To be honest mine is more complicated so maybe you can refer to this one for an easier time. But if you still want to use this one then yes, feel free to drop a compressed file without the songs for me to take a look.

11. Iroaseta

Iroaseta Guest

This mod has been removed and is no longer available for download.