Modding Help Custom Furniture Help

Discussion in 'Mods' started by leaxvn, Oct 23, 2019.

1. leaxvn

leaxvn Big Damn Hero

So I just started playing again after a long time and of course, all my old .xnb mods were broken and i found out about Content Patcher and Costum Furniture. I'm excited bc i always wanted to have more than one set of furniture in the game! But somehow i can't get it to show up in game. I'm sure this is kind of a dumb question, but after searching and trying on my own i figured i would just ask here - what am i doing wrong?

SMAPI doesn't show me any errors, i have PYTK, CP and CF installed, i put the furniture mods in the CF folder, now I'm clueless. SMAPI says there are no Costum Furniture packs... But there are 4: Eemies classy new furniture, Seaside Interior, Yellogs Dark Brown and Cream Furniture and Zosas Furniture... Are they bugged maybe? Please help :(

Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
    • Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

@leaxvn I believed you were helped on the discord server, but I'll put the answer here for posterity: furniture packs for CF no longer go inside the CF folder, they go in the Mods folder like other Content Pack. Enjoy your furniture!