So i'm trying to spawn in custom dungeons, but objects and items won't spawn correctly. I used the /placedungeon command. Pictures and the dungeon files are in the "needhelp.zip". I'm trying to make a Bunker and a "battleship" but when I spawn either in, the special "SU" blocks which are "place biome blocks here" just become climbable boundary blocks. Objects such as furniture also fail to spawn properly. In the case of the battleship, only some spawn in (and that was after I restarted the game). In the case of the bunker, none. The battleship is a singular dungeon, like an airship and "runs" on the basis on one yet it fails to load. My other singular WORKING dungeon is a "uscmlonebunker_human" which is significantly smaller, the size of an apex house and is singular yet that loads in fine. The bunker is "run" on the basis of an apex abandoned lab, yet that also fails. I have ensured that all objects are exactly as in vanilla when using TILED. Example is that the "uscmsmallbunker_start" has it's appropriate anchors set to the anchors layer, including the dungeon connectors. For hallways and other connectors, their dungeon connectors are in the objects layer, like the apex connectors. By "run" I mean based on, like copied, but changed to fit criteria of the new dungeons. Also only the battleship is "patched" in. The uscmsmallbunker isn't. My only guess is that the dungeon files are pulling assets from the mod file and not the game itself.