Custom content suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SlippibgBack, Feb 14, 2019.

1. SlippibgBack

SlippibgBack Void-Bound Voyager

Hey guys! Love the game!

Some suggestions I have for improving the content creator:

Allow for unit name changes on the battle map. I am creating a completely different story from Wargroove with different character names and all, but the commander names in the battles remain their default. It would also be great if we could name standard units we place in case we want them to have an impact on the stories we create.

More skins for characters would also be great. I saw someone asked for the king to be added, and I agree. The king would be great, as well as other unit skins that may have the same skills as other commanders but would allow for more variety in the stories.

I really can't believe how good my custom campaign is turning out to be. I can't wait to release it so others can experience what I have created. You guys rock!

• Failbird105

Failbird105 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So I don't know what you are okay with hearing about the game already but...
      the king is already available in game, you need to unlock him, though the method is complicated

• SlippibgBack

SlippibgBack Void-Bound Voyager

Ok, thanks for the tip! I'll finish the main campaign and look it up if I can't figure it out.