1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Custom Characters or Game made Characters?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Sonicrider3 (riddler), Mar 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonicrider3 (riddler)

Sonicrider3 (riddler) Big Damn Hero

What do you prefer? A custom Character that you can customize or a Game made Character that is already made?

Post reply's below :redpanda:

2. The Enderman

The Enderman Phantasmal Quasar

I like custom better, the premade ones i've seen aren't really ones i would like, plus since the games multiplayer you can't really have premade charactors to be forced.

Sonicrider3 (riddler) likes this.
  3. Sonicrider3 (riddler)

Sonicrider3 (riddler) Big Damn Hero

You read my mind :p

4. Vivid

Vivid Scruffy Nerf-Herder

yeah, having a dozen supermans running around would cause havoc. giving everybody their own unique style in multiplayer would definitely be nice:cool:

5. Doctor Ragnarok

Doctor Ragnarok Former Staff

Custom character. I believe it has already been announced that customization will be rather heavy, and I believe that translates onto the character base as well. So it shouldn't be an issue as far as I can tell.

6. Aviakio

Aviakio Weight of the Sky

My preference is customisation because I am a sucker for uniqueness of identities on multiplayer.
    Even then, this is a very open ended game so a restriction to a handful of characters wouldn't fit well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.