1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Custom Beam down colors

Discussion in 'Other' started by en4cer1133, Jan 29, 2014.

1. en4cer1133

en4cer1133 Void-Bound Voyager

I have found that a great game such as starbound allows you to customize a lot of things for your character. I thought that being able to change the beam down animation color would also be kind of neat, and a decent first mod because it was pretty easy. I present to you my first mod! I currently have Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue and Purple (because the wonderful developers already use Red). If you would like to see any other colors, please let me know, and I will see what I can do. I looked around and did not see any others like it, but if I overlooked someone else's mod, I apologize.

Here is a screen shot of the yellow color in action!
    custom beam down screen.png

Installation notes:

I have tried to keep things simple. Simply extract the folder into the /mods directory, and navigate to "Custom Beam down colors\humanoid\any" and find the desired color you wish to have.

copy the desired color's folder contents to the root of the "any" folder and overwrite the 4 *.png files

enjoy!

I would love any constructive criticism and feedback!

Attached Files:

2. Khradgar

Khradgar Space Spelunker

Ive installed the mod correctly and it doesn't work, am I missing something?

3. gooberg

gooberg Phantasmal Quasar

I like the concept... (Trying to make my own type but green) but it isn't working. I say give more instructions so it will work. 3/5 with no reply 4/5 with a reply

4. RainbowShy

RainbowShy Pangalactic Porcupine

I use a rainbow version of this. It's quite nice.