Modding Help Custom Animation

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by Phaon, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Phaon

Phaon Space Hobo

Ok so I recently started making my own custom weapon. The weapon is just a broadsword with three combo steps. I'm trying to change the first swing in the animation to go upwards instead of downwards. I've searched but I can't find anything to help. Does anyone know??

Here is the code if anyone is interested: /spawnitem rarebroadsword 1 '{"level":10,"elementalType":"cosmic","shortdescription":"^orange;Edge of Moonlight","description":"After the sun sets, its light remains.","primaryAbility":{"fireTime":0.8,"baseDps":20,"stances":{"idle":{"armRotation":270,"weaponRotation":130,"twoHanded":false,"weaponOffset":[0.0,0.0],"allowRotate":false,"allowFlip":true},"fire1":{"armRotation":0,"weaponRotation":270,"twoHanded":false,"allowRotate":false,"allowFlip":true},"fire2":{"armRotation":220,"weaponRotation":45,"allowRotate":false,"allowFlip":true},"fire3":{"armRotation":0,"weaponRotation":270,"allowRotate":false,"allowFlip":true}}},"altAbilityType":"flipslash","altAbility":{"cooldownTime":0,"energyCost":1,"allowRotate":true,"allowFlip":false},"animationCustom":{"sounds":{"fire":["/sfx/melee/charge_traildash2.ogg"],"fire2":["/sfx/melee/charge_traildash1.ogg"],"fire3":["/sfx/melee/charge_traildash3.ogg"]}},"animationParts":{"blade":"/items/active/weapons/melee/broadsword/blade/0110.png","handle":"/items/active/weapons/melee/broadsword/handle/1001.png"}}'