1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Cursor won't reach the bottom of the screen

Discussion in 'Support' started by KingMonkman, Jun 26, 2019.

1. KingMonkman

KingMonkman Void-Bound Voyager

Hello!

I have an issue with a new monitor, hoping someone may have some ideas for me. I play on a 2017 Macbook Pro. I previously had an external monitor connected via VGA that worked just fine. I upgraded my monitor to a slightly larger screen, and this monitor connects via HDMI instead of VGA. However, when I have Stardew Valley up on this external monitor, my cursor won't go to the bottom of the screen. It stops just above my toolbar so I cannot click anything below that line all the way across the screen. I launched some other games on steam and don't see this issue outside of Stardew Valley. I tried in windowed mode, borderless windowed mode and fullscreen. I did try changing the resolution while in fullscreen mode but it didn't make a difference. Is there anything else I can try? It works just fine on my built in monitor, it's just this new external that is giving me troubles.