1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Cursor (PS4)

Discussion in 'Support' started by BabyBlueberry, Jan 20, 2018.

1. BabyBlueberry

BabyBlueberry Space Hobo

Sorry if this is a bit of a trivial issue, but it's definitely a bother for me right now. I've played this game before and never had any issues but I seem to have come across a problem.

I had wiped my console a few months ago and decided to play this game yesterday, and while playing through it, my area suffered a random massive blackout. Before this happened, I was able to move my cursor all over the place like a mouse. Today, I decided to play again, and now my cursor, for lack of a better way to describe it, autolocks on my choices (i.e I cannot zoom around the options screen, I'm forced to hover over my inventory or the above navigation tabs.) I looked around in the options but can't seems to find a way to turn this off, and I'm quite puzzled as to why this happened to begin with because I haven't touched the options once. Can somebody tell me how to fix this?

Edit: Thus also seems to cause a lot of lag when using the sliders for color choices in the new character section, and causes unintended color changes if I don't directky aim up to exit the sliders...very annoying, ha.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
    • BabyBlueberry

BabyBlueberry Space Hobo

Fixed it. For people who also get this problem (and because I haven't a clue how to delete this post.), uncheck "Use Controller-Style Menus", at the very bottom of the general section in the options menu.