Currently Developing My First Indie Game!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by ChiefTethu, Mar 10, 2018.

1. ChiefTethu

ChiefTethu Intergalactic Tourist

Hello! I'm Nick, and I'm developing a game called Life Run.

The story is about a young college graduate whose hometown was destroyed in a meteor shower and everyone in the town including you gains strange powers. You set off to other towns to find answers and seek out people for help when you find out aliens have landed trying to uncover the strange energy that was contained in the meteor. They’ve now declared war on the human race! With the help of your friends, you conjure a team that is strong enough to take down the evil alien army.

I already have a Game Designer, and here's his social media (he's currently looking for more PAID work if anyone's interested in hiring him)

https://twitter.com/Blade67470

I also have a Sprite Artist/Composer, who's not online right now but when he gets on I'll nab his social media later and post it here. ^^ We need more members of the team, but I currently cannot pay anyone, if anyone is interested in learning more I have more information on the game, which I', happy to share.

Peace out - Nick.

2. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

[​IMG]

Hmmm..... feels like you're just here to advertise your game .

The game itself sounds promising though.

• Read the forum rules here
    • Avoid Double posting. You can always edit your previous post.
    • You can change your forum name here
    • The Forum Signature is off by default , you can turn it on in your account preferences
    • And lastly , have fun!
    • Also, I do free starbound-related art requests here
    • and Stardew Valley - related art here

3. SlipyB

SlipyB Void-Bound Voyager

Wow goodluck!