1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Cultural Appropriation (lol edition) 0.9b

All vanilla clothing options available for all vanilla races in character creation. Hilarity ensues.

1. IHart

IHart Scruffy Nerf-Herder

IHart submitted a new mod:

Cultural Appropriation (lol edition) - All vanilla clothing options available for all vanilla races in character creation. Hilarity ensues.

Read more about this mod...

2. IHart

3. AllanD

AllanD Void-Bound Voyager

Yesterday, my game of Starbound was playing fine (in solo mode). Today I can't teleport to the planetary surface - and as far as I can see the only change that was made to my setup is an update to this mod. I tried to unsubscribe (I got it through Steam) but all I get when I try is a GitHub page (which I avoid using and don't understand well enough to remove the mod).

It may be that the problem is elsewhere, and the mod and its update are just in the wrong place at the wrong time. But ...

And please can you go back to the Steam-type page, as it is a lot easier to understand for those of us not savvy in the ways of the internet and modding.

4. IHart

I'm sorry to hear about your woes.

1. Do you have a crash log? Or can you describe how it prevented you from teleporting.
    2. To uninstall a mod installed through steam you only need to to 'unsubscribe' via the steam page.
    3. The 'steam-type' page was never removed.

5. AllanD

AllanD Void-Bound Voyager

OK, I've spent half the day, but have established that I owe you an apology. The problems appears to be another mod called Passive Wildlife, not this one, though why is beyond me.

On the GitHub thing, when I tried accessing the page via the list of active mods I have I got the GitHub page. However, if I go into Workshop and access it from there (via a trawl through the listings) I find the Steam-style page. No idea why the discrepancy, and probably not an issue for you. Though as I say, the GitHub page is pretty useless to me.

Again, my apologies for jumping to conclusions.

IHart likes this.
  6. IHart