RP Cruel

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Someone100800, Sep 10, 2013.

1. Someone100800

Someone100800 Subatomic Cosmonaut

The little girl stared at the burning house. Tears started to fall of her chin. The house was hers. She and her parents had lived there and there dog, Rover, who sits beside her now whining. She got up and started walking. She didn't know where but she walked anyway.

2. mountaindew

mountaindew Subatomic Cosmonaut

As she was walking, Rover started leading of the road towards a ditch. He started sniffing around the edge.. then he... started digging? The little girl -whose name was salina- followed her dog in wonder. she helped him finish digging up the unusual object. but what is it?

3. DatorSin

DatorSin Big Damn Hero

It was a rusted box, unused and uncared for. Marked on it was a Q, clearly that of a distinguished past.

4. Someone100800

Someone100800 Subatomic Cosmonaut

She tried to open it. It wouldn't budge. She picked it up and threw it on a large rock in the ditch. To her surprise it burst open.

5. what is this dark sorcery

6. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

I do believe something needs o be quoted here.

Alaizia Darkstar likes this.
  7. mountaindew

Inside the box was a small doll and a note. The note read

"dear salina,
    I have found a doll looks just like your late sister. i was going to give you this box on your 17th birthday. i have instructed your mother for the right time she should give this to you. she was also supposed to tell you about your sister. you weren't born when she died. She had contracted this strange illness that no doctor could figure out.

Anyways, your mother will tell you about it.

Whats important is that she tell you about your gif--"

The bottom half of the letter was burned off. salina couldnt understand the rest.

What was the "gif" that this person was talking about? and why did the box fall on the ditch in stead of her home?

8. (( does this rp have an OOC thread? I cant find one.))

9. mountaindew

((i have no idea lol))

10. (( I think thats a rule for it to have an OOC...becuase this rp doesn't seem to have any explained plot))

11. mountaindew

((your asking the wrong person. i dont even know what OOC is lol. :p))

12. (( Out Of Character thread, its like the non rp and player talk for the RP))

13. mountaindew

((oh...i dont think so...why are they required?))

14. (( so people can communicate and join rps...becuase you dont need a bunch of out of character talk in the rp section))

15. Yes, they're required. A plot, a character sheet, and an OOC thread are all required to actually have an RP make sense.

Ikbenbeter and Alaizia Darkstar like this.
  16. mountaindew

((this one makes sense to me. why cant people just add a bit to the story like it has been? it seems perfectly fine to me.))

17. when I look at this rp I dont even know whats going on or what its about.

18. It doesn't follow the RP rules of this subforum. Granted, the rules could use some tuning, but the fundamentals are the same.