RELEASED Crossy's Visual Crossing Portraits

Discussion in 'Portraits' started by k2sync, May 14, 2018.

1. k2sync

k2sync Void-Bound Voyager

Visual Crossing Portrait Overhaul
    Version 1.0

On Nexusmods
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I've been working on an extremely ambitious sprite makeover for a while now, and I've finally finished prettying up the portraits.

The alts are based on the Visual Crossing sprite alts, but if you have a suggestion for one, I'm willing to throw it in.

Like the VCSO characters, these are free to use for other mods. :V

Check out the Development Blog!

Last edited: Oct 28, 2019
    • JhonBR

JhonBR Aquatic Astronaut

oh have download of that?

• WastedTimes

WastedTimes Void-Bound Voyager

Hope you eventually finish them, i really love your Harvey!

• k2sync

Who's ready for SIXTEEN MARUS?
          [​IMG]
          I want the Portraits and original sprite mod to match as close as possible so Maru Plum, Maru 4A, and Maru noglasses and the rats nest of conditions are just something I have to deal with now. Technically speaking, code-wise, it's only 7 alts but editing it felt like sixteen

Anyway I updated the original post with a redraw of Abigail and where I am with portraits so far

• k2sync

For the sake of not spamming the forum and my twitter, I've created a dedicated blog for my progress through these (with smatterings of the Sprite progress as well).

https://vcsoproject.tumblr.com/

Just finished a Haley outfit and Caroline.

• k2sync

I made a limited release, since a marriage function predicates characters you're attracted to. I'm always nuts and bolts for alts but this is just plain images for Portraiture. Download here, more info in this post.

• k2sync

I HAVE COMPLETED THEM...It only took me [checks notes] literally an entire year?