Crossfang's Starbound Workshop (Hiatus)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Crossfang, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

I don't get it . xD

Could be.

I believe we all have artistic talents. Yes, I said EVERYONE. xD
    You can't see it, but maybe others will. Sometimes , it could be hibernating within ourselves ,waiting for the right time.
    Worst case , you die without waking it, but hey, art is not the only talent available to us.

2. General Nuclear

General Nuclear Supernova

hey crossfang if i ever manged to get started on the game i have been considering to make. would like to join me in making it then with art work and human characters or whatever you would want to contribute with?

3. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

He looks like the love child of fred and velma.

4. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

If it doesn't affect my shitty schedule, I might consider it. xD

Oh, I see it now.

5. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

But do you though?

6. AuroraSnowfall

AuroraSnowfall Subatomic Cosmonaut

7. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Nope. I was thinking of making one last time, but after I heard things that DA is a cancerous place, I changed my mind.

Rex Blackbeak, Firebird Zoom and Tyle like this.
  8. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Good choice. DA is a little...rough around the edges.

9. Nibolas O Anelbozas

Nibolas O Anelbozas Spaceman Spiff

Oh ho ho ho...oh boy oh boy, Deviant Art is a monument to how ridiculous our society is, really an amazing and horrifying display of our young generation

10. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Whatever you do, never type the words "Sonic OC" or "Fan fiction" into the search bar.

11. Nibolas O Anelbozas

You know, if you browse the site there's always two things you'll see in at least the first two pages, and that is MLP stuff, and weird fetish stuff, if not both!
    Seriously guys, don't go over there, it's not a very nice place, there is a lot of talented people but you have to dodge a lot of bullets to get to them

12. Tyle

Tyle Existential Complex

Imo dA is an alright place to set foot on as long as you don't actively go to that part of the site, yeesh. As some dweeb who updates both here and there I don't deny the risk but dA isn't the worst place to go to if you want to expand your audience/community.

13. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

So that's how the site's trends leans towards to this days? Geez, I want to throw up.

I won't be active alright. Haha. xD . I also heard that there are a lot of trolls there, and that gives me a hard pass on ever making an account on that site,
    I don't really mind having a small audience in my works. I prefer it that way .But if it grows, I'm fine with it too.

14. Nibolas O Anelbozas

Here's a fine example of non cancerous artists in DA, Tyle makes good content, don't dwelve into the weirdness and wickedness of the site.
    What is really sad is when the person is talented but is cancerous, that's a real loss

15. Tyle

Tyle Existential Complex

Aw gee ya gonna make me brush :oops:
    To give dA credit I wouldn't have started drawing more SB art if not for people reaching out to me and showing interest in my first sketch - it does have a decent and art-encouraging community system and I just don't really want to undermine the site's perks because of a notorious but ultimately ignorable part.

16. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

I'm thinking of making an Earth-chan fanart. Haha , that meme is so popular rn. xD

17. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Bonus Points for making me google wtf an earth-chan is. Also Merry Christmas bud!

18. Rex Blackbeak

Rex Blackbeak Spaceman Spiff

The Earth got destroyed by The Ruin,
    remember! Also Merry Christmas, Crossy!

19. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

So just corpse bits floating in space?

Firebird Zoom and Rex Blackbeak like this.
  20. Rex Blackbeak

Rex Blackbeak Spaceman Spiff

Σ(°△°|||)︴
    Oh... crap...!