Crossfang's Starbound Workshop (Hiatus)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Crossfang, Oct 15, 2015.

1. PinkieCube

PinkieCube Big Damn Hero

@Omicron445 and @Crossfang , these creature calls as bulette or landshark, I hate this Thing! He digs itself in the earth and jump suddenly out of the ground, you can't see if it is coming :wot::(. It is from the D&D Campagne Elemental Evil (EE) and there one of the creatures by the earth cult. I want only say it. :3

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
  2. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Indeed! xD

I don't know why but, could I make him into a chibi? xD

That's a good info about this creature. Thanks. xD

3. Omicron445

Omicron445 Pangalactic Porcupine

If you so wish, I just really like 'em.

Apart from the whole ripping you apart thing, they're the coolest monsters in D&D by far (in my opinion).

4. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Alrighty then. Adding it to the list .

5. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Oi, you really like chibis don't ya?

6. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

It's slowly creeping inside my art style.

7. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

8. Deadmine135

Deadmine135 Big Damn Hero

I finally came back from vacation.

Oh boy that's a one majestic art. I bet Kluex is pleased....Oh wait I am not an avian hehe.

9. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

Woah. That's good.

10. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Firebird Zoom and Deadmine135 like this.
  11. voiditect

voiditect Scruffy Nerf-Herder

*Applause!*
    Very good! Splendid!
    +1000 points.

On another thought...

My next request is Mette. (Me-TE)
    (I couldn't get any screenshots, so the picures are here: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/...westfirst&browsefilter=myfiles&view=imagewall. Only the ones with on a Scorched planet.)
    Mette is a Felin with black fur and red eyes, long blonde hair, a lab coat, a scanner of Avikan design over her left eye and attaching to her left ear, and an Apex drone floating around her. She is weilding all the weapons shown in the pictures. Her Violium Sword and revolver should be held, Linerifles at her back, and the rest strapped to her Mech's side.
    She should appear on an arctic planet, standing in front of her mech.
    (EDIT: Found them!)

Deadmine135 and Firebird Zoom like this.
  12. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

Can I make my request now?

Deadmine135 likes this.
  13. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

I just finished your request a while ago, at least wait after I finished 3 to 4 requests mate.
    not gonna screenshot this request, I'm not even gonna read it. Post it when I give you the go signal.

I prefer if you ask next time.

TIME for me to be strict.

Yep, go ahead.

14. voiditect

Ok, sorry

Crossfang and Firebird Zoom like this.
  15. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

So, here it is.

My request is to draw Annabelle Ignia Glace, an NPC I created for a fantasy quest.

Annabelle is tall and rather slim, with cerelian hair that reaches about halfway down her back. As a half-elemental, the most noticable sign of her heritage is her eyes, which have been described as twin orbs of blue set in a sea of orange flames. Her outfit consists of a blouse that has been singed and burned to the point where its original color can only be guessed at, a chest plate of black leather with the Glace family crest (the Elder Futhark runes Isa, Hagalaz, and Sowilo overlaid on top of each other) engraved on it in silver, a ragged calf-length blue skirt, sturdy leather boots, and gauntlets of black iron with the Glace crest engraved on the back of the palm. As for the pose, I want her poised to strike at an unseen opponent, her ironwood quarterstaff held diagonally in front of her in her right hand while her left hand is held slightly back, wreathed in cerelian-colored flames.

16. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Lin can't decide on the three costumes so.... She did the unthinkable - she fused em all! Silly silly Hylotl.

[​IMG]

Pirate Cowgirl Knight​

Oh boy, Another hard one. Alright, I accept.

I think I need another break from requests.. The big project request was a good segway last time..
    yeah... I guess I'll finish two or three easy requests before I'll take a break... cuz if I don't, I'll go insane!

17. Deadmine135

Deadmine135 Big Damn Hero

HAIL LIN!!!!, THE QUEEN OF THE HYBRIDS COSTUMES!!!!

Welp another month of waiting here I go ;-;. Also good luck on the project of your hehe.

Firebird Zoom likes this.
  18. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

I was referring to the last project I made. xD
    A month? Nah..
    More like.. a week. :)

Lin is indeed the queen of hybrid costumes. xD

19. Nibolas O Anelbozas

Nibolas O Anelbozas Spaceman Spiff

Oh boy oh boy, just take a look at this.
    [​IMG]

20. voiditect

Hehehe.
    Silly hylotl, you can't do that!

Firebird Zoom likes this.