Crossfang's Starbound Workshop (Hiatus)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Crossfang, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

I see a Catfang!

2. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

I finally managed to finish the line art of the current request. Now, for the fun part. xD
    I apologize if this one will take longer, you'll see why soon.

3. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

@Deadmine 135

Finally finished your request. The truth is, I really struggled with the pose of your request..that's why it took long. This can still be polished but it's already good for me. Hope you like it! xD

[​IMG]
    Family of Two

4. Deadmine135

Deadmine135 Big Damn Hero

*burst from the earlier fixed wall * AHHHHHH
    You done it

Its so pretty yet so sad hehe

5. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Sad? Why?

6. Deadmine135

Don't know. Maybe the starbound theme i listening right now or the story of these two i write, either way its beautiful hehe. ^^

7. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Dont tell me this two will be separated or something.... Nooooooo.xD
    Thanks ! If you will use my art in your story, I would be happy if you let me know and at least credit me. xD

8. voiditect

voiditect Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I don't wanna sound like a broken record, but...
    Is mine next?
    (That was supposed to be funny.)

9. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

D'awwww

10. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Nope, but after finishing this current request im doing right now, you're next.

Deadmine135 and Rex Blackbeak like this.
  11. voiditect

voiditect Scruffy Nerf-Herder

ok.

12. Deadmine135

Oh i almost forgot. Since you say you can polish it, i think you make small mistake

1.the hat that Donavan wear is a wrong one its the sporty cap (you know the black colored cap, this one [​IMG] )

2.did you forgot her hunter knife on her back. If you do try to make a little bit harder to see (also this one [​IMG] .)

Sorry if i ruin your sunday hehe. ^^

Rex Blackbeak likes this.
  13. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Yeah,I am aware of the hat, I just thought that changing the style isn't a bad idea .
    Since the knife is on her back, I intentionally removed it from my early sketches.

I did say I could polish it, but I lack the determination in doing it as of now. This request took long ya know, I don't want to be stuck in doing the same request forever. But I do apologize for making mistakes.
    I could've fixed it if you have voiced about these concerns earlier though..so yeah, maybe soon..if I feel like it.

14. Deadmine135

Its ok if you don't feel like you going to fix it. Take your time, i dont care how long it take As long as both side happy its a win-win.

Sorry for not telling you early tho hehe

Firebird Zoom and Rex Blackbeak like this.
  15. AuroraSnowfall

AuroraSnowfall Subatomic Cosmonaut

Firebird Zoom likes this.
  16. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Hey everyone!
    I apologize for not doing request lately. I started feeling ill on Saturday. It started as a mild fever, then the next day, my throat was so dry and hot , it feels like a furnace.

I googled the symptoms later and found out that I got the strep throat (not sore throat) . All the symptoms are there including muscle aches..It's the worst two days of my life this year.

Eating is so difficult that my appetite is bad. Every time I eat something soft , or even a soup...it feels like I'm taking a barbedwire figuratively.. Ofc

Anyway, today is Wednesday, and im feeling a little bitr better.Strong enough to press some keys.
    My throat still hurts..and all the symptoms are still there.

I don't know when I'll feel better.Anyways, stay safe everyone.

Lol, the two sentences you've said contradicts each other but, know worries, I'll try adding the things you mentioned before.

You mean like the MLP thingy? I could..try. xD
    I never drew those things but hey, I do like to try out new things.

17. Omicron445

Omicron445 Pangalactic Porcupine

Damn, that's unfortunate. I hope you get better soon, like, REALLY soon. That sounds painful.

18. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

I'm sorry you're sick. Hope you feel better soon.

Try taking something like Advil if you aren't already. I think that'd help with the pain.

19. AuroraSnowfall

AuroraSnowfall Subatomic Cosmonaut

i'll send you pic refs in pm ^^

20. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Aww, i'm sorry dude. Having strep sucks :( Maybe try ice cream or yogurt? Unless you're allergic then probably don't do that. I can't do a lot for you, but here's some encouragement :nuruflirt::nuruflirt::nuruflirt::avalihug::avalihug::avalihug:.
    You're the best and I hope you get better soon :)