Crossfang's Starbound Workshop (Hiatus)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Crossfang, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Oh, that thing, I thought it's another path of pain for the grimm troupe dlc. I watched that playthrough, it was brutal. But he finished it despite being a sadistic platformer experience.

Rex Blackbeak and Firebird Zoom like this.
  2. Deadmine135

Deadmine135 Big Damn Hero

The amounts of comments about people talking about hollow knight make me feel like I belong here. =3

It's all fun and all to reach 100% until the flower mission and the path of pain... Those two things scream "VIETNAM" louder than Lieutenant Dan without any leg.I play this game the first time before the whole free DLC was released and the flower one are a the hardest to the point I break my keyboard in the process, took me 28 try before I realized that the enemy isn't going to restart if I didn't SIT on the bench. Well the path of pain in another hand.... I am not gonna do that again. I don't want to replace another keyboard. ;3;

Also nightmare king is bae fam, his the worst but his the most fun boss in the game. :3

Speaking of game, does anyone still play Okami?

3. PinkieCube

PinkieCube Big Damn Hero

Thank you, Crossfang.
    Well, I was long time off
    because I had a few problems with the computer after that I have installed the win10 version. :rolleyes:
    Yes, I am in the Club of the Win10 User now. :cool:
    The future is save.

4. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

You're welcome.
    and speaking of welcome,
    Welcome back! xD

Windows 10 huh... I think if I ever got a new pc, I'll be sticking to windows 7. Win10 is still not stable right? Correct me I'm wrong.

5. Tyle

Tyle Existential Complex

I don't see a lot of major differences between 7 and 10 (my uni uses 10) but I find it a little redundant and not really worth it to make the jump. 10 also uses those app thing and I still have no idea how to work these, lol.

Speaking of which, Cross, I bet somebody's asked you before but what art program do you use? I really love the grainy effect you have.

6. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Thanks for the insight about windows 10. Yeah, I guess windows 7 is still my choice.

I'm still using same ol' Autodesk. As for the grainy effect, I used Photo Director App and added a Grunge effect as my overlay. I mean, don't get me wrong, I still like my art even without those effects , but sometimes, adding an ingredient to bring out the flavor of the art is worth it :)

7. PinkieCube

PinkieCube Big Damn Hero

What you mean with "stable"? Win10 is still a data octopus but it is better than in the year 2020 without security updates to be delivered all sorts of viruses and worms from the Internet 'cause the support of Microsoft ends. Also I want stay save chance die win version before my hardware get broken for anywhich out of the internet.

And the surface is still the same. Apps can use you on win7, too but win10 has a own integrated antivirus and a further update settings. Well it is really nice.

8. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

@Gearzoid II Here's your request! She's no really wielding her sword but you got the idea. xD The pose is a reference from the great knight silhouettes.Since she has a frail looking body, I figured maybe she's controlling it or something. xD

[​IMG]

Ze'mere​

9. Deadmine135

Pretty pretty moth lady, I love and hate her sometimes. Iove her mostly for her story and design oh and her "EH, WAIII" when ever I failed her quest (I always gave the flower to the elder bug first) and her mission is why I hate her. The whole mission scream "VIETNAM" Louder than lieutenant Dan without any leg. Even if already know the trick, I still hate it. Hehe =3

10. Gearzoid II

Gearzoid II Big Damn Hero

AAH it's so pretty! I really like how you added her giant nail and gave the art a brighter, less Grey Mourner more Mysterious Ze'mer theme. Thanks again very much for taking the request and I think this should make for a another great avatar :).

11. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

You're welcome! xD
    I was actually going to make a sad mood of tge entire thing but in the last second, this idea popped into my head! So basically, I turned the frown, upside down! xD

12. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

I want to make a starbound request! Good thing there's one in the list.
    Currently doing the request of @Lintton 's crew.

[​IMG]

13. Deadmine135

Mercy is that you....

14. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

I might change my header again in my main post. This time , it'll be something good.

Overwatch = Overated :D

15. Deadmine135

Meh I don't really like Overwatch, I just like the characters heh :)

16. Rad-VM

Rad-VM Void-Bound Voyager

Kay, i've seen your art and shit and it's actually really good. With that said tho... pls do my character?? xDD

17. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

1st of all, I only have art here, no shits.. :)
    2ndly, sure, I don't mind taking up your request.

Rex Blackbeak and Deadmine135 like this.
  18. Rad-VM

Aighty then. Thanks!

19. Omicron445

Omicron445 Pangalactic Porcupine

I can't help but feel like you need to specify what you want here. As skilled and talented as he is, I don't think ol' Crossfang can read minds.

20. Rad-VM

No no, he's already seen a previous post I made a day or so back, containing all the information. I was just too dumb to find out where to go.