1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Crops Disappearing

Discussion in 'Support' started by _PandorasBox_, Dec 31, 2016.

1. _PandorasBox_

_PandorasBox_ Sandwich Man

So I have made this thread before, and I tried to search for it, but couldn't find it.. Hopefully it's alright if I post it again, because it's happened again.. And I really don't understand why this is happening.
    I'm on the latest update of the PC version.

As you can see, my crop is missing. It's Spring 2 of Year 4, this happened in my first year as well, and second if I remember correctly, at different seasons and days. But, there's Scarecrows very close by it, easily covering it by multiple sources of protection, and there hasn't been a thunderstorm, or even a storm, since Summer of Year 3 ( Fall has normal rain, obviously, but that's it ) . So the only two explanations are both covered. Yes I have plenty of money at this point, and more than enough seeds to replace it, but it really doesn't make any sense that my crops would not only go missing, but go untilled as well. The crop is cauliflower, I believe.. And all spots in that section were hoed, watered, then planted.

[​IMG]

• _PandorasBox_

_PandorasBox_ Sandwich Man

Spring 5, Year 4, after getting a Fairy the night before, it happened again.. Still no storms or anything like that.
      This is really getting annoying, because there's zero reasons why it should be happening, because the only things that cause crops to disappear ( Not untill the dirt wither, just the crop disappearing ) is storms and Crows, and both of those things either can't happen, or there hasn't been one within the timeframe that it disappears.

[​IMG]