RELEASED Crop Transplant Mod[v1.0.1]

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Digus, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm not too worried about the tree-transplant feature - there are other options for that - I'm just happy to be able to move fully grown flowers! Thank you for all your work!

Digus likes this.
    • Digus

Digus Spaceman Spiff

Someone pointed out that using the tree transplant mod you can't move trees outside the farm.
      But shouldn't take much time now.

• Digus

Digus Spaceman Spiff

Everything is implemented, but I still have to test all options.
        I extended to add the soil title under regular trees for all trees that are placed in a tile that is not dig-able or grass(outside the farm). But not all tiles that have grass are mapped as being grass, so that give some weird placements of soil. I don't how to fix that. But I will place a option to disable that.

The new options will be:
        Enable Fruit Tree outside the farm.
        Enable Fruit Tree on all tiles.
        Enable Fruit Tree close to other trees.
        Enable Regular Tree on all tiles.
        Enable Crops outside, out of the farm. (this is already like that, but i will change it and people will have to enable in the config)
        Max Tree Stage To Transplant
        Max Fruit Tree Stage To Transplant

There is also a list to set the energy cost of Fruit/Tree stages individually. No one will have to worry about the hidden tree stage, I'm considering stage 3 and 4 as the same stage for config propose, so you will not be able to set them either. Number will go from 1 to 5 like in the wiki.

The tool tip when holding a tree will already highlight with red and green tiles you can place the tree. But for some tiles, clicking when red will prompt messages explaining why you can't place a tree there. The error are the same the game already show on this kind of situation.

HopeWasHere and Moragaine like this.
        • Digus

Digus Spaceman Spiff

The new version 1.1.0 is released.
          I will update the thread title and first post later, but all info about the new version are on nexus.

• Digus

Digus Spaceman Spiff

Just some update here, since I haven't even updated the first post here in the forum.
            I got a little burned out from modding since doing this update. I also had some personal stuff to do. (I'm changing job)
            I'm aware that there is a new beta that broke most mods, including all of mine.
            I will fix all of them once the update rolls.
            But I'm not currently working on any mods.
            Just bought Two Point Hospital and I will be playing that on my free time.
            But I'm still following everything and if someone has some major problem with any of my mods I will support it.

HopeWasHere likes this.