1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Crew not appearing on ship

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Songbird_Robin, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Songbird_Robin

Songbird_Robin Space Spelunker

I've been searching for solutions for hours, with no avail. When I hire new crew, they don't appear on my ship, and are not dismissible. They only become "real" after I've upgraded my ship using a fake license, but that's going to reach a point where my last 2 members simply won't exist. I think it's an issue with CYOS, but I can't be certain. Any help on this would be beyond appreciated.

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Without a log it's impossible to tell what's causing the problem. If there are crewmembers that cant be loaded it should show up in the log.

3. Songbird_Robin

Songbird_Robin Space Spelunker

Attached is my full log file for the past couple days by the looks, I can't personally find anything outstandingly strange, but it's a start at least. I also can't decipher most of this, error reports are well outside of my area of expertise.

Attached Files:

4. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

There are a few errors regarding missing items and a syntax error in the ship licenses config which is most likely to impact the progress of your ship and the unlocked crew slots.

Regarding your crew itself it shows that you got 1 member and them capping the crewlimit already for your current stage of the ship. The log itself doesnt show any errors regarding crewmembers.
    It might be possible that the messed up ship licenses are causing the issue you're experiencing. Given the amount of mods you're using its hard to tell which mod is affecting the file. As for the missing items it might be a missing mod dependency but it doesnt appear like it's causing an issue yet.