1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Crew Members Constantly following me?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Halixon Starfire, Aug 6, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Halixon Starfire

Halixon Starfire Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I've only noticed this with one or two of my crew members. My first one, a Hylotl Engineer named Shiro, follows me almost everywhere on my ship, and i have to select and then unselect him as an active crew member to get him to stop, and that only works for about a few minutes, then he's back at it. This is a very annoying issue, as he gets in the way of my storage and crafting stations.

2. Bahroth

Bahroth Star Wrangler

I think best and worst thing about crew members, they are all random.
    Sure they have "personalities" but as you state they can be a little to clingy at times.

My advice is to see if you can get other potential crew members lined up and dismiss the followers in the crew menu on the ship computer.
    Culling the herd :DD

Halixon Starfire likes this.
  3. Halixon Starfire

Thanks for the advice, will do!

4. Shaadaris

Shaadaris Giant Laser Beams

Engineers have this issue. My Floran engineer does it too. I really hope they fix it, because it's rather annoying.

5. Halixon Starfire

Well, putting chairs down seems to fix the issue, they like to go and sit down all day.

6. evilnancyreagan

evilnancyreagan Pangalactic Porcupine

I put down a jambox for my crew and they largely ignore me now

they seem content to simply wave their hands in the air

it's almost as if they just don't care.