1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Crew custom weapons

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by RobbyWhite, Mar 9, 2018.

1. RobbyWhite

RobbyWhite Void-Bound Voyager

Hi guys.
    I have a problem with a crew weapons. When i use NPCSpawner+ they swapping theyr weapons between custom and default all day long, when i tryin' to give em weapons through command (/entityeval npc.setitemslot blah blah) they refuse to use it, donno why (probably i kno, but forget the command to reserve/clear slot or smth).

And 2nd problem about custom weapons.
    There is a syntax mismatching between /spawnitem command and itemdescription(cz npc.setitemslot requires itemdescription) so i cant give em stuff with special effects like
    /spawnitem npcassaultrifle 1 '{"shortdescription":"Ion Laser Rifle","level":6,"seed":237,"primaryAbility":{"projectileType":"shortbeam","baseDps":30,"inaccuracy":0,"energyUsage":30,"projectileParameters":{"speed":200,"power":15.5,"knockback":10}},"rarity":"legendary"}'

And i also wonder about possibility to give crew special effects like "minibossglow" or "levitation".
    I would be grateful if anyone could share information.

2. Milosz3107

Milosz3107 Pangalactic Porcupine

You might have to take that up w/ the creator.