1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Crew AI

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by EmperorCoconut, May 22, 2018.

1. EmperorCoconut

EmperorCoconut Space Hobo

Hey guys! This game is awesome, but I've been playing around with the crew, and I've noticed two small issues that could be fixed.

1. The crew AI seems to treat lava and poison the same as water. They will wade in it, but won't follow you too deep. This is a bit of an issue, since, especially with lava, it can kill them pretty fast.

2. When making a path walking forwards, sometimes an AI crewmember will walk to the very edge of the path, interrupting the flow of blocks. I've only noticed this at a walk, when you press shift, but that also saves blocks so it is a very encounterable issue.

3. The AI do not know to explore the ship. I build a nightclub in the final car of my Novakid ship, but they seem pretty content in the first and second cars. It would be cool to see them fan out more, especially since it's very difficult to click on the ones I want when they're all mobbing the teleporter.