1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Creepiest quotes you've found?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by iblob, Jan 29, 2014.

1. SirJethro

SirJethro Aquatic Astronaut

Generally the Glitches' comments on Apex characters... They keep talking about how they'd love to shear my fur and sell it for a fortune. After hearing the same type of quotes 6 times in a row, from different Glitch Villagers in the same village, I felt the urge to leave before I lose my hair and possibly my life in the process.

Glitches, man... Even though my main character is one, they creep me out when I have my Apex character in their settlements.

2. SoopaDerpcat

SoopaDerpcat Pangalactic Porcupine

2015-03-31_00011.jpg
    Yes, I already knew that Avians and Humans have fetishes for eachother. No, I did not know that they took it this seriously.

3. johnp1238

johnp1238 Void-Bound Voyager

that IS what she asked you to do

4. Jandroan

Jandroan Subatomic Cosmonaut

5. STCW262

STCW262 Heliosphere

Kordharin likes this.
  6. Machofish

Machofish Scruffy Nerf-Herder

[​IMG]
    What's even better is when you think "Can I free them?" and end up shattering the entire prism, the person included.

7. ReinaO3O

ReinaO3O Phantasmal Quasar

This isn't really creepy. But once I started thinking. I started to get worried. Went into some controversial shit, wondering if the novakids have something to do with the stuff that is happening or other things....either that, or they just didn't care to write down their involvement.
    [​IMG]
    Any ideas on what it means? I only just started going into the nightly's quest so I'm uncovering things as I go.

8. Elitarymouse

Elitarymouse Master Chief

One time, when I shattered this prism, I heard something like... Scream... o.o

9. Osofox

Osofox Void-Bound Voyager

Your wish is granted
    ! 2016-01-10_00001.jpg

10. logan2252

logan2252 Void-Bound Voyager

i dont see it as well

Elitarymouse likes this.
  11. Kittani

Kittani Void-Bound Voyager

Popular Mechanics?

Kordharin and Axl4325 like this.
  12. nothingtoseehere

nothingtoseehere Void-Bound Voyager

All we need now is an armor what makes us "look" like humans/avians to complete this fantasy.

Kordharin likes this.
  13. Elitarymouse

Elitarymouse Master Chief

Avian/Human anatomy clothes? :D

14. johnp1238

johnp1238 Void-Bound Voyager

Playing as a female avian, in glitch castle. One of the glitch ask if they can buy one of my eggs. WAT.

15. Palicence

Palicence Void-Bound Voyager

I believe that I have found a quote that is creepier than all others.

Hopscotch.jpg

16. MysticMalevolence

MysticMalevolence Oxygen Tank

How is hopscotch creepy?

The Purple Dragon likes this.
  17. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

Deadbeats enjoy killing people and have an obsession with placing mines EVERYWHERE. He wants you to be enjoying yourself, having a good time, when all of a sudden an explosion takes your legs. You scream in horror for the agony to stop, but you scream in vain. The man simply stands there, watching you die slowly. All the while with a grin on his face.

MysticMalevolence likes this.
  18. cooltv27

cooltv27 Heliosphere

its a lone person. in a house made entirely of scrap metal. on a planet where most things die of heat exhaustion. its creepy given the context.

MysticMalevolence likes this.
  19. Goncorer

Goncorer Void-Bound Voyager

Not that Creepy Per-say, But One of my tennents, Coztle (Avian) Says, "Give me a second, I'm playing mental chess." not sure If I should be worried...
    Also, his status messages are always things like "Feels like no one understands them" and, "Wants to break free"... He scares me.

Update: Got a Glitch guard who says (to my Avian character) "Bashful, you have beautiful plumage.
    May I have a feather?"

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
  20. Mr Brightside

Mr Brightside Void-Bound Voyager

Damn, I thought it was saying "Petscop" for a second. Jeez...

Elias Medina likes this.