Mob Creatures on the planets

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by RayderGuile, Jun 5, 2016.

1. RayderGuile

RayderGuile Void-Bound Voyager

That's just a suggestion to make the creatures more likely an attractive to explore planets:
    I suggest a random attitude for the creatures, like they can attack another creature to eat, or they can move on pack or they can just comunicate with their species like the npc do, and what if sometimes on planets we could find a plain of gigantic creatures instead of a building or a dungeon, like the other random creatures but as big as a dinosaur.
    I already imagine a lot of boring documentary to the species on planets, but i still think that could be really cool. :casper:

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  2. jaymee_murder

jaymee_murder Subatomic Cosmonaut

YES! i was just thinking about posting about this, there's sooo many possibilities when it come to procedural creature and critters, for instance the adult poptop is an awesome mini boss and more mini bosses like that scattered around would be awesome, there could also be four legged larger critters that could be caught and used as mounts and large procedural monsters built from parts that aren't built from blown up parts like the ones currently in the game. The problem with the procedural monsters right now is that they aren't as interesting as the critters and i think with way more variation in the parts, behavior and size they could be exciting again. I think this would take time and it would probably have to be part of a large post 1.0 update, but the more variation in this game the better right? There could be more competitions like the one that the poptop design was added to, where fans help out with designs for the game :D

3. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

I very much agree with this. The lack in behavioral variance and interactivity in the creatures makes them a huge turn off for me. For now, it's just two categories. The ones that kill you, and the ones that don't... It would take a lot of work though, and a huge amount of effort and time to implement, but it would really breathe a lot of life into the game where there is an empty void.