Mob Creatures of the deep

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Dangeki, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Dangeki

Dangeki Void-Bound Voyager

Starbound has always been a wonderful game and I applaud it for that. The space exploration always leaves me wanting more. Underground theres always so much to explore and the same goes for above ground! You'll never know what creature will lurk up on you to scare the living daylights out of you. Though lately I've built my base underwater and I see an incredible lack of well... mysterious and horrifying sea creatures. In real life there's so many huge animals that we don't know about and to many people the sea is horrifying. I wish the same could happen in Starbound.

I'm not good at mods or anything but maybe someone could make a mod that adds a variety of horrifying sea creatures?

2. Messyart

Messyart Starship Captain

It'd be cool to have coral forests that loom up and disappear into little under sea caves where you'd stumble across mini-boss type creatures 4x the size of the big fish you usually aren't bothered by.

xaliber likes this.
  3. Bersalius

Bersalius Phantasmal Quasar

The first time I went to the deep ocean, I was so scared... As everything turned into shadows, darker and darker, my eyes were looking for creatures with half of the screen in size... I was truly horrified... But as soon as I find out that there isn't anything like that, ocean became boring...