Modding Help Creative mode for starbound 1.0

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by Supertriperniver, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Supertriperniver

Supertriperniver Aquatic Astronaut

hi i need this mod for my 2º pj for building in creative mode, i use my firts pj for play the history starboun and playing with other people.

someone give me link for this mod?? when i use mod for the nexusmod the game crashed.

Sorry for mi english and thanks

2. TheDerpySupport

TheDerpySupport Subatomic Cosmonaut

Creative mode is literally just /admin isnt it? cause you can spawn almost everything you could want through it

3. Supertriperniver

right , I want to make construcctions with my other pj.

4. Maitreyarck

Maitreyarck Void-Bound Voyager

Bonjour à vous, je parle français car j'ai pas envie d'avoir une mauvaise traduction de Google.
    J'ai le même problème, si ça serait possible d'avoir une mise à jour de Creative Mode pour la version 1.0 de Starbound ça serait génial.
    Merci à toi Supertriperniver pour ce post, prenez soin de vous puis à bientôt !

5. Supertriperniver

Well, it seems that using the /admin can get any object in the game using the command /spawnitem "object name" and quantity.

This page tells you the name of each object:

https://starbounditems.herokuapp.com/

today i discover that code.

6. Maitreyarck

Maitreyarck Void-Bound Voyager

Je le savais pas qu'il y avait des commandes dans se jeu.
    Bien que j'ai essayer de mettre / ou ² pour activer la commande, ça fonctionne pas.
    J'ai regarder dans les fichiers si il fallait l'activer manuellement exemple mettre "1" à la place de "0".
    Mais non, je connais pas le moyen d'utiliser la commande du jeu.
    Bonne journée à toi Supertriperniver ^^

Edit : C'est bon, le problème était la touche, vue que je suis en AZERTY donc ça à confonde mon / en : donc j'ai du changer le / du jeu par : maintenant je peux.
    Merci. ^^

I knew not that there were orders in to play.
    Although I try to put / ² or to turn on , it not work.
    I look in the files if you had to manually activate example to "1" instead of "0".
    But no, I do not know the way to use the command of the game.
    Good day to you Supertriperniver ^^

Edit: Okay, the key problem was the view that I am QWERTY so it confused with my / for : so I had to change / per game : now I can .
    Thank you. ^^

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  7. gonidou

gonidou Void-Bound Voyager

bonjour je voudrée savoir quand le mode creativemode sortira avec la version 1.0