1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Creative Mode - Complete control over your experience. 1.4.5

A mod that allows modifying the game experience through in-game items.

1. teshaman

teshaman Space Hobo

cant open the link ?

2. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

Going back literally one page, or just a post or two above your own post, will do wonders for actually being able to install the mod.

3. matrix1368

matrix1368 Pangalactic Porcupine

Thanks for saying. That link has been removed. The is currently a new page. Here is the new link.
    Link

4. mitzSBnovakid

mitzSBnovakid Title Not Found

purrbound version: stable newest? i think pleased giraffe.
    version: alternative link newest
    mods you use: a bunch of music ABCs, and a undertale music MODPAK.
    starbound log: http://pastebin.com/8KEfKcnh it errored at the very very bottom. like, last 3-4 lines.
    closes very quickly upon loading. i get through launcher, logo, and a tiny bit of the loading then a error saying "there is no such thing as 'doping' " basically.
    send halp, i wanna buuild.
    edit: HOLY SHOOT SO MANY ITEMMS BROKEDED
    another edit: i finally had the guts to say:
    it hasn't been updated (gasps everywhere)
    welp, UPDATE IT PLIS

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  5. Shadowite

Shadowite Void-Bound Voyager

When do you think you can update this for 1.0?

6. chocosamara

chocosamara Scruffy Nerf-Herder

somewhere the author said that he doesn't have the time anymore. But he gave permission to anyone who can make the update (with his name for credits)

7. Maitreyarck

Maitreyarck Void-Bound Voyager

Alors j'ai hâte que quelqu'un prends la relève dans se cas.
    Bonne journée à vous. ^^

8. sosmic

sosmic Pangalactic Porcupine

quelqu'un avait commencé sur le steam workshop, mais des dramaqueen ont foutu la merde a propos de probleme de droit et de credit ...
    le mod a disparu du workshop et il semblerait que le mec ai abandoné la mise a jour du mod !

i'm realy mad of the drama made around the mod ported and updated on steam workshop !
    we already saw someone else take over the project on starbound mods page and no one never said anything

so to me it was clear than aMannus gave the rights to people to update this mod

But because some fucking dramaqueen who know nothing, this motivated guy gave up and we are now all waiting for this amazing mod !!!
    i'm a fucking builder and without creative mod it's not the same ....

that's cool to defend credits but when it's on an abandoned project .... just WHY ???

i'm so pissed !

9. Maitreyarck

Maitreyarck Void-Bound Voyager

Ouais je vois..
    C'est dommage de créer des problèmes quand la solution est à nos pieds.
    L'Homme et ses réactions étranges.

10. Zalexard

Zalexard Subatomic Cosmonaut

Everything aMannus ever asked was to be given credit for building the mod. Not only did the dude that uploaded the mod to the Workshop not do that, he had NO knowledge to update the mod, thus, he uploaded a BROKEN VERSION WHICH WOULD NEVER GET UPDATED. All he gave were excuses and deflected questions. When he got caught, he started deleting comments, because he was just a kid, and thought he would get away with not only stealing intellectual property (was not handled on the agreed terms), but he was also being openly racist to a lot of people. Also, the version he stole was being maintained by matrix1368, so, not only was he ripping off aMannus, but also the current person maintaining the project. Hell, he even said first that he had worked with aMannus, and then started saying it was him that originally did the mod. He went as far as to fake emails to deceive everyone. Just to point a few of the things that happened...

So, before complaining, please get your facts straight.

chocosamara likes this.
  11. mynameisbenny

mynameisbenny Space Hobo

Hey i tried using this but whenever i start the game it stays on the load screen for about 20 seconds and then crashes. please help, this mod sounds really cool

12. sosmic

sosmic Pangalactic Porcupine

the mod is outdated

13. mynameisbenny

mynameisbenny Space Hobo

s
    so none of the versions will work?

14. chocosamara

chocosamara Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I use the Spawnable Item Pack to compensate that I really miss Creative Mode (I'm not doing it for publicity, it's a quick recommendation)
    It's pretty much the same, not so organized, but at least you can take any item directly from the game.

15. RoboNinja317

RoboNinja317 Space Hobo

i try to download the mod and it asks me to download another to help it run i click on the link and my web browser says that the link does not exist, am i doing something wrong?

16. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Flashy thread prefix says this mod is outdated.

17. DarkShift

DarkShift Void-Bound Voyager

CANT... LIVE... WITHOUT.
    MUST...BE... UPDATED...
    *dies*

18. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

Last edited: Dec 25, 2016
  19. SaberMurusaki

SaberMurusaki Phantasmal Quasar

*revives you** (i just had to correct the... word? lol)

20. 9w3rd

9w3rd Aquatic Astronaut