1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Creative Mode - Complete control over your experience. 1.4.5

A mod that allows modifying the game experience through in-game items.

1. Ghostzz159

Ghostzz159 Space Hobo

Help It Says "Fatal Exception caught: (StarException) An error occurred during loading: (ItemException) Could not create blueprint item from recipe Caused by: (ItemException) No such item 'doping' " Some Please Help

2. LunaDeos

LunaDeos Void-Bound Voyager

Game CTDs whenever opening the red item box. What? Please help.

3. DerpyMcNoAim

DerpyMcNoAim Space Hobo

hey admin i need help my game wont get past the loading screen and it crashes saying its looking for somthing called beerhead

4. DerpyMcNoAim

DerpyMcNoAim Space Hobo

i have this issue too anyway i can get help

5. Riku Caboose

Riku Caboose Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Problem everyone is having: no items exist, so we go to delete them. more non-existant items are listed. by the time all the non-existant items are removed, the mod is broken. Solution I can think of: owner of the mod pay attention to their work and fix it instead of disappearing for over a month, or someone who knows how to mod step up and fix it so it can continue. I don't mean to be that guy but its pretty annoying how nothing has been done yet after such a big problem has been persisting for this amount of time.

LightningAce7 likes this.
  6. Zannah_Bane

Zannah_Bane Void-Bound Voyager

you can get the mod to not cause a ctd buy removing a handful of files (specifically the ones mentioned in the ctd error, i remember 2 files dealing with whiskey and a few others... they are all recipes, that the item no longer exists)

7. Riku Caboose

Riku Caboose Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I know that, for some people it works but by the time I've removed all the recipes that are causing problems the mod doesn't work at all and ultimately crashes my game. I wouldn't be surprised if I'm the only one encountering this issue but I assume others are having the same problem.

8. Gargansorf

Gargansorf Intergalactic Tourist

I'm experiencing a bug
    whenever i start up the game it says this

Fatal Exception caught: (StarException) An error occurred during loading: (ItemException) Could not create blueprint item from recipe Caused by: (ItemException) No such item 'doping'

9. RomulusOfTheSky

RomulusOfTheSky Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The Bug is the mods is outdated. if I have the time I may try and make a rehash with the new game items soon.

What you are experiencing is the mod attempting to load items into the crafting tables that are either not present in the game itself or the mod no longer supports.

10. CommanderKronos

CommanderKronos Void-Bound Voyager

Starbound version: Glad Giraffe
    Creative Mode version: Newest Stable Version (17-2-2016) Edit: Version 1.4.5
    What mods do you use: None. Exept Creative mod
    Starbound.log (http://pastebin.com/mSDBghPS):

Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
  11. RomulusOfTheSky

Same as above. Outdated mod, items missing from the item pool ingame. Move along.

12. blueburial

blueburial Void-Bound Voyager

'' Fatal Exception caught: (StarException) An error ocurred during loading: (MapException) Key 'metaBoundBox' not found in Map::get() ''

Help guys! :/ im SP and i don't know how fix that problem!

13. Seele80

Seele80 Void-Bound Voyager

Mod is outdated, it can't be played until it is updated, next person in line to ask the same stupid ass question.

14. Seele80

Seele80 Void-Bound Voyager

If anybody actually would read any of the posts in the last fucking 4 pages they would know that the goddamn game isn't FUCKING UPDATED YET.

15. TheCreeperCyborg

TheCreeperCyborg Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Whenever i Try to run the game this happens: Fatal Exception caught: (StarException) An error occurred during loading: (ItemException) Could not create blueprint item from recipe Caused by: (ItemException) No such item 'beerhead' -what do i do?

16. TheCreeperCyborg

Offended. Well 'm sorry but like any other ignorant mod-user; i didn't bother to read the discussion so... BLERH! *imagine me giving you the middle finger emoji, -don't wanna get in trouble w/ the moderators*

17. RomulusOfTheSky

What? I'll let you off the hook because you're new, but it gets old seeing the exact same question asked 1000 times. Like does nobody read the discussion and instead just decides to write down their complaint and hope it magically gets fixed?

18. TheCreeperCyborg

Well, personally for me; when a mod malfunctions there are usually no help in the thread so I just don't bother and wright a discussion anyways. I'm sorry I ASSumed and made an ASS of myself, there are you happy?

19. RomulusOfTheSky

please stop trying to be funny. next time try researching your issue and if you find nobody else experiencing a similar issue or nobody responding to an issue then it would warrant you to reply, but the odds are, especially with such a popular mod, someone has tried or reported a major issue. I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just trying to be informative.

20. pixel327

pixel327 Yeah, You!

When Upon Starting Starbound says could not find item "doping" Pls Halp