1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Creative Mode - Complete control over your experience. 1.4.5

A mod that allows modifying the game experience through in-game items.

1. Leinad Werecat

Leinad Werecat Subatomic Cosmonaut

Which box was the spawning box? I forget. I mostly use creative for the flight and for the item duplication things, and maybe the armor/weapon if I need to go exploring for something to dupe.

2. SkeithStone

SkeithStone Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The spawning box is the red one

3. agentT204

agentT204 Space Spelunker

why don't you try them not write lets use logic
    :poke:Logic

4. ardvark104

ardvark104 Void-Bound Voyager

what is the full list of things you need to delete in order to use every part of this mod?

5. SoulOfSorin

SoulOfSorin Phantasmal Quasar

In oder to have this mod working you have to delete some files

Go to recipes/spawningteble folder and delete those files :

beerheadcm
    dopingcm
    guardianwings.pngcm
    ptestercm
    smoothstonematerialcm
    wateringcancm
    wateringcan2cm
    whiskeybottlecm
    whiskeyflaskcm
    wineglasscm

then head to recipes/furnituretable folder and delete theses :

npctestnurucm
    npctesttonowakcm
    testbugcm
    testfrogcm

You shouldn't have a crash when using one the tables, but if you have a crash (for some reason with this files deleted it works fine for me) go to the giraffe_storage folder and look in the log (the text file) and look for the last lines for those words "No such item" and look for the item name afterwards and delete the recipe file of this item.

Edit : If for some reason your random weapons description show they don't do damage anymore, it's the mod fault, but i haven't found how to fix this. It's surely related to the random equipement box, but i have no clue about a fix.

sosmic likes this.
  6. sosmic

sosmic Pangalactic Porcupine

could you share with us your working file mod plz ?
    i'm a lazy bastard plz !! =)

7. SoulOfSorin

SoulOfSorin Phantasmal Quasar

Here's a working version. Be aware that the yellow box don't work, i that i don't give a shit about it. :nurucool:

Enjoy your super matter manipulator, and duplicators :nurunega:

Attached Files:

8. NonBritGit

NonBritGit Cosmic Narwhal

I really like how this community comes together to try and get something like this fixed. Note, though, that with the latest nightlies, so much has changed that this mod will probably take major work to update...

9. ganessaroland

ganessaroland Pangalactic Porcupine

Is this mod updated for Glad Giraffe, and if not, does anyone know when it will be?

10. Riku Caboose

Riku Caboose Scruffy Nerf-Herder

still getting non existant recipes. one not mentioned above is the item weyene, but there are many more. I don't mean to be rude in any way but could the creator of the mod just fix it themself?

11. Fyresyth

Fyresyth Void-Bound Voyager

Currently not working on Glad Giraffe update 1. Do you have plans to update because I love this mod...lol

12. Leinad Werecat

Leinad Werecat Subatomic Cosmonaut

I just deleted a bunch of stuff from the recipes for the boxes, I think, and left the basic cheat box alone. Seems to be enough for me, the armor/weapons/matter manipulator/ pixels / duplicators all work and that's really all I need from it. There's a block crafting table mod if I need to spawn blocks and I have a decent library of decor already scanned in the 3d printer, thankfully.

13. CIKOMELANTIK

CIKOMELANTIK Void-Bound Voyager

can somebody tell me how to change the object into something basic so i can put it on my lan server?

14. loudcassi

loudcassi Aquatic Astronaut

Just came across this mod and after some deleting of files as suggested by others I've gotten it to work with current version of Starbound but my question is about the Unlock Tech and Flight Tech. I have them in my inventory and they're listed as quests but now how do I enable it? I don't see anything in SAIL about adding the flight or the unlock all tech. I've tried everything I could think of to enable it but nothing works. Does it just not work with current build or is there a way to enable it that I have yet to find?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide :nuruflirt:

15. AdmiralKoloth

AdmiralKoloth Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The newest version changed the way quests work, so they require a bit of tweaking to fix. I couldn't get the unlock all to work (I think it was that one, its been a little while) and the flight is glitchy (its a bit sluggish and wierd).
    Also beds crash the game, no idea why.

I've attached the flight tech for you (a working version) just put it in "mods\CreativeMode\quests" and replace the old.

Attached Files:

16. loudcassi

So I've replaced the old file with the one you posted. Then I was able to accept the quest and complete it but there's still no flight tech option in SAIL for me to choose. If I press F it just does whatever I have for my tech 1 slot, I tried to change tech 1 to another key but still F doesn't make me fly. Am I doing something wrong?
    OH and Thanks soooooo much for your help!

17. AdmiralKoloth

AdmiralKoloth Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oh, I just realized my copy of the mod is a bit different to most peoples, my flight tech is modded a bit. I fixed the quest for the default flight tech and also fixed the Give All Tech quest

Attached Files:

18. loudcassi

Thanks for that! I now have all the techs unlocked but the creative flight still is nowhere to be found. When I create a new creative flight thing to start the quest again it doesn't let me do anything with the item. The creative flight quest shows complete but in the techs I don't find creative flight. Not sure how to get it to work on my current character but I assume I'd be able to get it to work on a new character, will have to try that in a little bit. Thanks for the help!

19. Spay1100

Spay1100 Void-Bound Voyager

I really wish someone can update this Mod, or at least take over to keep it up too date.

20. ZSHADOWWOLF

ZSHADOWWOLF Big Damn Hero

Not working in Glad Giraffe