1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Creative Mode - Complete control over your experience. 1.4.5

A mod that allows modifying the game experience through in-game items.

1. Death-Slicer

Death-Slicer Poptop Tamer

Still doesnt work

2. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Because you stopped deleting stuff...

3. Death-Slicer

Death-Slicer Poptop Tamer

but its endless
    Keeps telling me to delete cant you just list the files

4. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

I already have. Laziness only goes to a certain extent, sir.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2015
    Sinister Stairs likes this.
  5. EgoLeo

EgoLeo Big Damn Hero

Thanks for your fixes Errors4l :up:

6. Snowpup

Snowpup Giant Laser Beams

Quick download for those that don't want to spend the half hour or whatever deleting the files:

http://www.furrybound.com/CreativeMode.rar

There's the fixed mod.

Do note I simply deleted the offending recipes. I didn't bother seeking the changed name and changing the recipe files.

Errors4l likes this.
  7. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

To my knowledge actual item names haven't changed, only the folder location these objects are in.

Feel free to add the recipes from this file http://www.mediafire.com/download/mg5cqz0i474ioha/SpiritedCMRecipes.zip to that download so new items are also available as well (these recipes don't have a specific filter though, they're only available without a filter selected in the spawning box).

8. Rotary

Rotary Pangalactic Porcupine

"Furrybound"
    Is this even virus safe?

9. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Not sure if joking or...

10. Snowpup

11. 3clips3

3clips3 Orbital Explorer

Hello. i love this mod, and use it frequently. however, despite the update(which i downloaded) thats supposed to make it ok with spirited giraffe , every time i try to load star bound, it "unexpectedly"( as my computer puts it) quits itself . any idea why this is happening? soonest response is appreciated.

12. Snowpup

Post your starbound.log located in your giraffe_storage folder.

13. calcanius

calcanius Scruffy Nerf-Herder

thank you all who've contributed/helped...i have one final request; i use norton antivirus, and can't seem to find a safe unrar program, so if someone could post the fixed mod in the default compressed way i'd appreciate it...again, thank you all for all youve done!

14. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

http://i.los.so/e/CreativeMode.zip
    Please note this version is not made by the author of this mod, so certain things may be missing or not working like intended.

Snowpup likes this.
  15. calcanius

calcanius Scruffy Nerf-Herder

thank you so much!

16. Kerginox

Kerginox Aquatic Astronaut

Thanks. When I saw this zip I just finished deleting some files. but I did notice some stuff in the list I had to delete weren't there, like diamondrock, goldrock, copperrock, and the ones that were like diamondrocksmall, So that was kind of confusing.

17. Snowpup

Winrar should be usable without issues. In any case, my apologies I prefer RAR's compression better; no real reason why. Thanks for the rezip E4l~ ^^

18. 3clips3

3clips3 Orbital Explorer

I'm not sure what those are. where are they?

19. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

[​IMG]
    These log files are generated by the game and contains warnings, errors and other details you can't simply see in-game. They're often really useful for finding out what exactly is causing your game to crash.
    If you send it, we may be able to figure out why your game is "randomly" quitting itself.

20. thunderskull733

thunderskull733 Intergalactic Tourist

theres a bug where some of the upbeat giraffe update 2 things will crash and give me an error thingy with the white x in a red circle window and its lame :ssssssssss: