1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Creative Mode - Complete control over your experience. 1.4.5

A mod that allows modifying the game experience through in-game items.

1. kodemunkey

kodemunkey Phantasmal Quasar

Installed it as per your instructions, and the ultimate box doesn't show up when pressing C

2. aMannus

aMannus Space Kumquat

You probably have other mods installed that include a player.config, while not using the __merge function, breaking any other mods that do use it.

3. kodemunkey

kodemunkey Phantasmal Quasar

industrialisation, craftable guns, jte farming and a chemistry mod, so i guess it's one of those?

4. aMannus

aMannus Space Kumquat

I'm personally not going to download all of them and see if it is any of those, if you don't mind. Just look into the folders of any mod you have installed and see if they include a player.config. If they do, open them with notepad++, and check if they include a loooong file or just something that has to do with __merge and a small bit of text. If any of them is including that long list in the player.config, they're causing the issue.

5. Qrystaline

Qrystaline Big Damn Hero

Not working, i have Keyblades mod, FF hair mod, FCS mod, MH equipment, Spawnable Items, and tabula resa installed along side of it. Should any of these be deleted?

6. aMannus

aMannus Space Kumquat

Look at my previous post:

7. Patchumz

Patchumz Pangalactic Porcupine

Knowing that my character will be wiped soon due to the update that's coming, I decided to try out a few of the more elaborate and imbalanced (though this one has good reason to not be "balanced" :p) mods. This one looks really nice and helpful for rebuilding a character too, meaning I can stop using my own (personal) mod to get my progress back if I ever need to do that again.

I also love that your external download link is a direct link, as opposed to a link to a page with another link.

8. Nicklam445

Nicklam445 Void-Bound Voyager

I Can't Smelt To Make This Mod Item This Mod Not Working

9. Patchumz

You don't have to smelt anything. Go into your plain crafting menu with "c" and check the bottom of the list. It's there.

10. Archer

Archer Spaceman Spiff

When duplicating colored dirt, it won't give you the same color as you're holding but rather just the default color, is this a known issue?

11. Sethh

Sethh Subatomic Cosmonaut

12. aMannus

aMannus Space Kumquat

Glad to hear you're liking it :). Well, the download link is just the dropbox link I provided before as well. Somehow I can't get my file to just upload to the modding section itself, so I continued to use that instead.

It is a known issue to me but sadly I can't do anything about it. Since the Lua script for the duplicator uses object and item names for the output, it's impossible to input additional parameters. Well, it is possible, but I don't know of a way to get these parameters from the item you're holding yourself, which makes this pretty much impossible.

@Sethh

The other players need the mod installed as well.

13. OGNerd

OGNerd Space Hobo

So installed this the way the video explained copied the whole folder to the mods folder there is no other mods installed its totally vanilla but the game wont get past the loading screen it just stays loading forever any help on this?

To clear up I have no other mods installed except this one and followed the video to the word so any advice on why it wont get past the loading screen since this was installed?

14. talalnst

talalnst Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I cant download the mod from both sites !! can someone upload it somewhere else ?

15. MysteriousCoder

MysteriousCoder Seal Broken

When I try to download it on The Nexus one, It won't download. And when I try and download off Dropbox It says "Error occurred, can't find this file." help?

16. talalnst

talalnst Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Somebody please upload it somewhere !!!

17. Djdog330

Djdog330 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Oh sorry I meant servers without the mod, he was probably on a server without the mod....I think....Maybe.

Unfortunately I found an error where I installed FCS after Creative mod and FCS didn't work AT ALL. I think they are incompatible... Maybe they are I might have just got another incompatible mod.

Dude.....
    I think you aren't supposed to delete the mods_go_here file...
    *Checking if it has code in it...*
    Oh it's just a random thing...
    But I don't think you're supposed to delete it, I didn't and I have a few mods loaded.
    Hope this helped.

EDIT: Just fixed my triple post.
    EDIT: Grammar check

Last edited: Jan 1, 2014
  18. Sergun169

Sergun169 Void-Bound Voyager

Mod is not working after last update. Can't spawn box from C menu, cause there is nothing to spawn.

19. BAM MAIL

BAM MAIL Intergalactic Tourist

CREATIVE MODE 1.1v
    " Mirror please " Mirror link dead.

20. Patchumz

Check the starbound.log and see what the error is.