RP [Create your Own] The Multiverse

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by 2DBurrito, Sep 24, 2013.

?

Do you think that forum games like so, should be more publisied?

1. I dont know what you just said?

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  2. Sure thing what ever floats your boat

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  3. These games are AMAZING, they should be forum wide recognised

6 vote(s)
    40.0%
  4. Things like this are pointless, i say you should go to the Minecraft Forums.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Previous [Create Your Own] : http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?threads/create-your-own-it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. That above poll wasnt needed

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. 2DBurrito

2DBurrito Star Wrangler

*This is an RP Forum game where someone creates part of the storyline which then someone else has to finish and create their own section of the story. Once their done their part, someone else continues on and on and on until i close the thread*

RULES

• No mass amounts of swearing
    • No sexually abusive comments or scenes (AKA no rape)
    • Do not delete comments once posted, it ruins everything afterwords
    • Randomness is OK (Aka a giant floating goat baby appeared)
    • Death and Violence is OK as long as it doesn't include you killing and slaughtering the innocent
    • If you don't have fun you will be banned off this post FOREVER
    • All Out Of Character responses are to be posted as replies only.
    • HAVE FUN
    Pm me for all problems, ideas, suggests and if you just want to talk :)

*Start*
    "Some say that the universe of Star bound is the only universe suitable for intergalactic life and that there is no such thing as the Multiverse, Worm Holes, or Parallel universes instead they believe that the planet of Starbound is there only home, why need to explore beyond our own universe, a universe that we apparently have explored. Well this story begins in an average starboundian home which is resided within the metropolis of Canberra." *Now someone else continues on with the story*

2. Someone100800

Someone100800 Subatomic Cosmonaut

There lives average humans. They are doing everyday things like going to work, cleaning the house from the little ones, and most of all living life to the fullest. Or at least to what they think is the fullest.

2DBurrito likes this.
  3. warlava50

warlava50 Subatomic Cosmonaut

and soon,a novakid came to town.he wasn't like most novakids.he had a gift(or a curse)where he can see things of the abtobla universe in place of normal thing.but with a special pair of glasses,it doesn't happen.like when he doesn't have them on cars are replace with plane looking things,that don't have wings and floats.

2DBurrito likes this.
  4. Someone100800

Someone100800 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Everyone was watching the nova kid with a scared look. The haven't seen anything like it. Some started to call the police. As the police showed up the novakid started to become scared.

2DBurrito likes this.
  5. twitchyspeed

twitchyspeed Void-Bound Voyager

As the police surrounded the Novakid a Glitch shot down on a pair of Rocket Boots and yelled "Grab hold now!"

2DBurrito likes this.
  6. Thunder Tumble

Thunder Tumble Void-Bound Voyager

Novakid looked confused but took Glitches hand. As they flied away something happened to one of the Rocket Boots and they both crashed on a rooftop

2DBurrito likes this.
  7. Trowzers

Trowzers Existential Complex

'Dang, I guess I should have taken those boots to the repair shop after all', said the Glitch, removing himself from a crumpled heap on top of the Novakid. "Are you ok?"
    "Yeah", said the Novokid. "But you are really, really heavy. But, ah, thanks for rescuing me!"

2DBurrito likes this.
  8. Thunder Tumble

Thunder Tumble Void-Bound Voyager

'Get down!' Glitch screamed as a bullet passed right next to his ear. 'There is a sniper somewhere here, stay down and crawl to the staircase' said Glitch

9. ((Sorry to butt in, but this doesn't follow the RP subforum's rules. It's lacking both a form of direction from the Gamemaster (on any level), along with an OOC thread. See if you can fix that.

This is the wrong place for Forum Games. Those go in chat.))

10. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

(I don't think forum games are allowed in Chat. Unless that changed with the new RP rules.)

11. Then I guess no forum games in general?

12. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

We had a "you make the story" thread going in Literature for a while, but that died off.

13. So how does this thread hold up in terms of the rules, then?

14. 2DBurrito

2DBurrito Star Wrangler

If this is against the forums rules, how is going to distract or affect anything? Its just a bit of fun and games that the forumers create the story them selves. Not meaning to be rude but if you want me to take down these [Create-Your-Own] could you please hook me up with an admin or moderator, i honestly cant see how this affects the rest of the forum? Sorry if im rude, i just love(SO do many others)these forum games.

15. 2DBurrito

2DBurrito Star Wrangler

I just got in contact with the admin Sokina, and she allows that these games can be played as long as there not simple 3 worded reply's or 3 paragraph long posts. I will post in the rules that it is ok for these games to continue.

16. An OOC is still something that is needed.

17. MarcusMaster

MarcusMaster Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well then, its not shut down so... lel?

"Okay, but what about you?'' said the Novakid, "I'll see you down there I hope, Just get to safety!'' screamed the Glitch.

18. Jake9039

Jake9039 Pangalactic Porcupine

(Super really long necro dude.)

A human starts running upstairs when he runs into the novakid."Hey, we got to get out of here! And starts dragging him into a door to the left."

19. MarcusMaster

MarcusMaster Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The Novakid had no choice so he followed him and said: ''Again, really thanks for helping me out but.. who even are you guys and can I even trust you peop-'' ''We'll explain at our base, but for now, follow me!'' interrupted the human. ''But we can't leave the Glitch behind!'' said the Novakid, the human replied with: ''Don't worry, he can just fly away with his rocket boots.'' ''Yeah.. uhm about that.. they kind of broke when he helped me'' Responded the Novakid.

20. Jake9039

Jake9039 Pangalactic Porcupine

"Don't worry, well pick him up as soon as we get to the ship!" He then takes a left into a large hangar, where a large swat team had them surrounded."oh, no..."