RP [Create your own] Its your turn, my friend

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by 2DBurrito, Aug 18, 2013.

?

Do you think that these sort of forum games are fun?

1. HELL YEAH

52.0%
  2. Could be bettter

20.0%
  3. I can smell you.........

10.0%
  4. Do these pants make my but look big??

14.0%
  5. Not yet sure...

4.0%
  1. Dictionary

Dictionary Void-Bound Voyager

Chuckles chose the best option. He became a Chocobo and read a boring book putting the might glitch warrior to sleep. He then started to flap his wings off a cliff, but then he realized...CHOCOBO'S CAN'T FLY! Chuckles fell down endlessly into a void of nothingness and landed right in a...

2DBurrito likes this.
  2. Boufman

Boufman Black Hole Surfer

Giant diaper filled with poop. Chuckles then hurried out of the big smelly diaper only to realize that it was actually liquid gold and that he was now burning. Chuckles ran around for a bit and realized that he was now a Novakid and he wasn't burning but then he got back to his human state. After said events, Chuckles went north only to find......

2DBurrito likes this.
  3. Dictionary

Dictionary Void-Bound Voyager

A magical pony flying through the sky on a magical journey fo- The pony was then someone shot out of the sky falling to its inevitable death. Nonetheless, Chuckles trucked onward only to find another person's spaceship, he quickly scanned the area and went inside. Inside the spaceship he found....

2DBurrito likes this.
  4. Boufman

10 chocobos! One of the chocobos approached him slowly, Chuckles replied nervously, "Uh, may I take over your spaceship and then probably crash on an unknown planet again?" The chocobo kept on looking at him for a few moments but then suddenly all the chocobos ran out of the spaceships. Chuckles looked around the spaceship for a while to see if any chocobos were left out but there were non left. So Chuckles looked at the control panel and.....

2DBurrito likes this.
  5. SPARTEN1337 X13

SPARTEN1337 X13 Big Damn Hero

Pressed the big green button. He learned that red buttons are bad, he learned from that from his recent pysicadelic adventures. With a shudder the ship took off and chuckles...

2DBurrito likes this.
  6. Boufman

Got out of the drivers seat (cause that's always a good idea) and wandered around mindlessly on the ship. The rooms were really strange, one room was just filled with these weird plants, one room looked liked there was an abyss in it, but none of these interested Chuckles. Finally, after minutes of wandering around, the ship stopped. When Chuckles looked outside, he saw......

2DBurrito likes this.
  7. SPARTEN1337 X13

SPARTEN1337 X13 Big Damn Hero

SPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCE! Then he realized that that was no big deal, but in the foreground of space their was a small blue planet...

2DBurrito likes this.
  8. 2DBurrito

2DBurrito Star Wrangler

ARHHAHAHAHHAHHA, IT WAS SO FUN TO WATCH YOU ALL ARGUE AND YET HAVE SO MUCH FUN....Sorry about that, and thank you to Sparten1337x13 for organizing and being this threads Daddy. I honestly never expected this to go so far, which is probably why I dont come on often, that and I have been playing Starbound and my other 114 steam games i have. On the bright side though, I am back and the thread is going A OK. everyone seems to be having fun....so thats all that matters at the moment. I will post an Updated set of rules and actually paticipate in my own threads. Thank you all for the patience and participation, i only wish more of you would of clicked the option "Does this make my pants look big" :lolwut::lolwut::badpokerface::monkey::pwease::metroid::metroid::metroid::metroid::metroid::metroid::metroid::metroid::metroid::metroid::metroid::metroid::metroid::metroid::metroid::metroid::metroid:

9. 2DBurrito

2DBurrito Star Wrangler

I am back, and i am sorry for the misunderstanding........ I thank Spartan for all the help and support. As for the rest of you, i thank you all for participating and giving some feedback at least. Once again i am very sorry for my 'Absence' or 'Death'.

As for the story , lets make things clear once and for all. The Original rules ARE IN PLACE but some dont seem to recognize them as rules. Allow me to make them CLEARER :

No mass amounts of swearing
    (This one is pretty enforced, GOOD WORK)

No sexually abusive comments or scenes (AKA no rape)
    (So is this one)

Do not delete comments once posted, it ruins everything afterwords

(Again, good :rofl:)

Randomness is OK (Aka a giant floating goat baby appeared)

(THIS ONE though, is misunderstood. By Random i include everything from Giant Babies, all the way to a Serial Killer popping up out of a closet, i will explain in the next one)

Death and Violence is OK as long as it doesn't include you killing and slaughtering the innocent

(Now this one, i accept everything up to killing those of the CRIMINAL VARIETY OR REVENGE MOTIVES. This includes, Raiding an enemy encampment, using violent techniques to save, rescue, or capture someone, or to make it all simple. Imagine your self as a vigilante, saving citizens, and capturing crooks. Just like BATMAN. BUT I WILL NOT ACCEPT EXCESSIVE TORTURE, MASS MURDERING AN ENTIRE VILLAGE OF INNOCENTS, OR ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH DRUG OVERDOSE. As long as you are the good guy, it is accepted )
    If you don't have fun you will be banned off this post FOREVER.

:)lolwut::rainbow::metroid::boo::wtf::catface2::whoop::whoop::whoop::whoop::whoop::whoop::whoop::whoop::viking:)
    All Out Of Character responses are to be posted as replies only.

(Yeah let me change this one, all NON-STORY posts are to be written in ITALICS and BOLD writing only. Thank you)

I know the rule changes are a bit late, but i just wanted to clarify that the mass murdering of an entire innocent population just for a bag of cocaine is not OK :zzz: Remember, this is for everyone. Violence is, as i said, allowed only if you are the good guy. In your mind ;):lolwut:

Boufman likes this.
  10. ze_gnoom

ze_gnoom Space Hobo

...that suddenly exploded. Millions of cookies came flying right in chuckles' face and even a...

11. ze_gnoom

ze_gnoom Space Hobo

...that suddenly exploded. Millions of cookies came flying right in chuckles' face and even a...

12. Boufman

Giant piece of cheddar. Chuckles stared at it for a while but then decided to move on. After 3 hours of roaming around mindlessly in space, Chuckles found a planet that caught his eyes, it right pink. Chuckles decided land on the planet, but instead crashed his newfound plane. Although the ship was nowhere to be seen, Chuckles was in tip-top shape and walked out of the debris and was fascinated by what he saw. The whole planet appeared to be made of.....

@ze_gnoom you're supposed to write story based posted in bold and 5 in size. Any off topic posts should be posted in bold and italics. Kthxbai

2DBurrito likes this.
  13. 2DBurrito

2DBurrito Star Wrangler

The whole planet appeared to be made of some sort of flamboyant spongy material, or more commonly its humanoid name "CHEEZEEEE". Before now, Chuckle hasn't actually understood the full meaning of 'Human' or where and what the planet of 'Earth' resides and apparently thrives. The thing is, the planet Chuckle landed on was know as the Moon, and how did Chuckle know about a completely unrecognisable and a completely useless planet , in the backwash of the universe, know as the "Milky Way" you ask? By an Issue #1 Exotic Magazine signed by someone called "Neil Armstrong". He now was curious of what this planet earth was about, and if it really existed?

SPARTEN1337 X13 and Boufman like this.
  14. epicness403

epicness403 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Then a giant cheese monster ate chuckle. And chuckle...

15. BlastRed

BlastRed Spaceman Spiff

And chuckle was digested to only find he was in the core of the cheese planet.
    there was a bar under it with every type of species together hanging out.
    He glanced at an avian male. He was alone just sitting on a chair getting some
    drinks of whiskey. He seemed to be into the female bartender. Chuckle walked up to him
    and said, "what is this place?" the avian said, "what is it to you, pal?" chuckle replied, "i just crashed here, and i don't really know whats going on or if this is real. like that movie inception!" "inception?" the avian said. "forget the inception, where am i?" The avian replied, "you're at the cheese bar. It's on the social coordinates of your ship. most ships come with social coordinates to planets like these." Chuckle replied, "cool. i may stay here for a while" The avian spit out his whiskey when he turned around seeing two male and female florans bumping butts" Chuckle said, "Woah, what's wrong? aren't they just dancing?" The avian explained to chuckle how sexual that it to their culture. Chuckle really didn't care. They got more drinks at the bar, and them a LOUD, RATTLING, SINNING sound broke out of nowhere, and...

16. warlava50

warlava50 Subatomic Cosmonaut

...A giant robotic cat fell from the ceiling, crushing the florans. soon, the building was on fire, And the bar started being invaded by robotic cats. Chuckles, just narrowly escaping, then landed on the remains of a planet called "earth". there, he discovered...

17. epicness403

epicness403 Subatomic Cosmonaut

There he discovered giant tentacles everywhere. All of a sudden...

18. Kalo

Kalo Space Hobo

ttwo boys walked up."why do you always have to bi know that that aint fair, but idont care! ina bonefied moneybag millionare!so annoying."