RP [Create your own] Its your turn, my friend

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by 2DBurrito, Aug 18, 2013.

?

Do you think that these sort of forum games are fun?

1. HELL YEAH

52.0%
  2. Could be bettter

20.0%
  3. I can smell you.........

10.0%
  4. Do these pants make my but look big??

14.0%
  5. Not yet sure...

4.0%
  1. 2DBurrito

2DBurrito Star Wrangler

*This is an RP Forum game where someone creates part of the storyline which then someone else has to finish and create their own section of the story. Once their done their part, someone else continues on and on and on until i close the thread*

RULES
    • No mass amounts of swearing
    • No sexually abusive comments or scenes (AKA no rape)
    • Do not delete comments once posted, it ruins everything afterwords
    • Randomness is OK (Aka a giant floating goat baby appeared)
    • Death and Violence is OK as long as it doesn't include you killing and slaughtering the innocent
    • If you don't have fun you will be banned off this post FOREVER
    • All Out Of Character responses are to be posted as replies only.
    • HAVE FUN
    Pm me for all problems, ideas, suggests and if you just want to talk :)

*start*
    = Within the universe of Starbound, there was an adventurer. His name was Chuckle, he was an Archeologist. His home town was destroyed after the great war of The End People desecrated and pillage his homeland. His family and everyone he knew was dead, he wanted revenge. He planned on leaving his crumbling town, the next day he sat off to kill and bring his once prospering town back into this world, but he didn't know how? *Now its your turn*

SPARTEN1337 X13 likes this.
  2. BlastRed

BlastRed Spaceman Spiff

but he didn't know how? So, he did have a space ship, so he decided to explore other planets, while still having the space coordinates of his home planets. he started gathering resources, and studying the atmosphere. Many odd creatures and things showed up. He didn't have strong items, and barely could survive, what now?

2DBurrito likes this.
  3. 2DBurrito

2DBurrito Star Wrangler

Come on guys, join in. All you have to do is make up your part of the story

4. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

(( Forum games are sorta against the rules. I dont know if "Text adventure" or whatever this is called is an exception to that. Perhaps ask the admins to make sure? ))

Xetor and Mercenary Lord like this.
  5. SPARTEN1337 X13

SPARTEN1337 X13 Big Damn Hero

It's no, I checked when I started one and molly relesed an update on rules.
    So chuckle was wandering the universe when he suddenly discovered he was out of space gas! He headed to a bright blue purple world with blue sea's his ship said was habbitle for life. And he is now plumetimg through the atmosphere.

2DBurrito and Blackleaf like this.
  6. BlastRed

BlastRed Spaceman Spiff

And he is now plumetimg through the atmosphere. While plummeting through the atmosphere, a space rock hit him, knocking him away where he is scheduled to land. He saw something at the bottom...

2DBurrito likes this.
  7. Grohdok

Grohdok Guest

He saw something at the bottom, and as he fell closer he managed to make out that it was, in fact, a rather conveniently placed bouncy house. Barely having time to register this strange phenomenon, he...

2DBurrito likes this.
  8. Dictionary

Dictionary Void-Bound Voyager

he decided to something TOTALLY NORMAL, he grew magical wings and flew like a magical chocobo, towards the bouncy house. He knew that having a bouncy house was normal for normal people in this normal world of normalness. As he flew to it...

2DBurrito likes this.
  9. Mist Eerie Owhs(Elijah)

Mist Eerie Owhs(Elijah) Star Wrangler

As he flew to it, a strange light suddenly appeared behind it. And then an angelic, yet angry voice screamed "YOU ARE FLYING IN AN AUTHORIZED AIR SPACE! YOU MUST LAND! I REPEAT, YOU ARE FLYING IN AN AUTHORIZED AIR SPACE! YOU MUST LAND!". Chuckles had no other choice as the "angel" had already catched up to him and had a pure white(baby seal fur colo(u)r) coloured knife in his hand when suddenly......

2DBurrito likes this.
  10. BlastRed

BlastRed Spaceman Spiff

when suddenly, he woke up. He landed on the ground already.
    He had caught bad amnesia from when he has landed. He landed on solid ground. so he was fckd up. there was no bounce house,
    there was no chocobo, and there was no angel.
    He was stunned. Chuckle has landed into a dark land. He couldn't escape, so he decided to explore, and hope for the best, he had arrived to a castle, it was dark and shady, he...

11. Grohdok

Grohdok Guest

Decided to investigate. After all, it beats being alone in the wild. As he drew closer however, an old and tired looking Avian came hobbling urgently out of the castle. It would seem he wanted to tell Chuckles something. Seeing this, Chuckles...

BlastRed and 2DBurrito like this.
  12. SPARTEN1337 X13

(BTW Glitchs live in catlses not avains, oh well) ...Said" hello! where am I, infact WHO am I?" to which the old aviain replied " hurry get in side, there's not much time" in his old cracked voice...

2DBurrito likes this.
  13. SPARTEN1337 X13

Oh yeah and your welcome for me bestowing my great thread necromancy apon this tread! WWWWHHHOOOOO NECROTHREADMANCY!!!!!

2DBurrito likes this.
  14. BlastRed

BlastRed Spaceman Spiff

the old aviain replied " hurry get in side, there's not much time" in his old cracked voice... "we must tell you something traveler but first, we know you have amnesia, we hope kluex knows your past" the avian said. "This castle was stolen. We have reprogrammed the glitches to order us on this planet" Chuckle said "who are glitches?" The old avian gave him this look, :seriously:. And he summoned kluex from his rest.

SPARTEN1337 X13 and 2DBurrito like this.
  15. Enok

Enok Void-Bound Voyager

Kluex awoke from his deep robot sleep and said "yes master what do you need me to do". The avian said "tell my friend here the story of the glitch". and so the reprogrammed glitch said.......

2DBurrito likes this.
  16. Grohdok

Grohdok Guest

... "In the time of A'tuin," Kluex began "on a small planet in the Netch system of the Third Age, there was written the Book of Untulus, which began-"
    "I didn't mean an entire bloody history lesson!" the Avian bellowed. "Just tell him what he needs to know."
    Kleux scowled, or at least tried to. Scowling isn't easy without basic facial features. Starting again, the Glitch said...

2DBurrito likes this.
  17. BlastRed

BlastRed Spaceman Spiff

Wasn't kluex an avian?:whistle: well... your name is chuckle, you are a human, i have a memory gun, because i don't have time to explain. (morgan freeman narrates): Kluex shot chuckle with the memory gun, his memory came back, and then they.......

SPARTEN1337 X13 and 2DBurrito like this.
  18. Enok

Enok Void-Bound Voyager

Sorry about that BlastRed i for some reason thought kluex was a glitch but its too late now lol. And then they heard howling barks that sounded like a monster and Scratches at the castle door. The old Avian said "we need to get to the the dungeon now, all glitches stay up here and try to hold the doors"! The Avian and Chuckle Ran downstairs to the dungeon and the Avian immediately started blocking the door up with everything he could find. "will we be safe in here"said Chuckle felling a bit scared." not for long unless we find weapons i knew i should not have stayed up there for so long since they can hear every sound we make and know exactly what made it and where it is" said the Avian. Then they heard a giant sound of the door to the castle breaking, the monster will soon be upon them.

2DBurrito and SPARTEN1337 X13 like this.
  19. SPARTEN1337 X13

ok normaly I just go along but there are just SOOOOO many backstory errors I have to intervein. Kluex was a super avain eho died millienia ago, he was an avain, not a glicth nor "sleeping". So I guess the robot is a copy of kleux w/ all his memorys?

...Then 3, Four armed, quadrapeadal,cyborg dogs burst through the doors. They started destorying all the glicth severents. " Quickly, jump in to this giant plot hole!" the old avain shouted. Chuckle obeyed. It was dark...( an Apex Morgon Freeman contiues to narriate)

2DBurrito and BlastRed like this.
  20. Grohdok

Grohdok Guest

It was dark... and utter silence enveloped the travelers as they plummeted down darkness incarnate. After a while, Chuckle began to question whether they were really falling at all- it was impossible to tell. He pondered what the old man had meant... a plot hole... And when they had been falling for what seemed to be ages, Chuckle heard whispers. Softly at first, then slowly rising to a mighty crescendo! Voices overlapping and incomprehensible filled the space, and words accompanied them. Written words, flowing faster than the eye could comprehend, all around and inside them. Stories, plots, ideas, endings, a cacophony of creative energy crackled in the air; yet it was disjointed. Chuckle noticed that the voices argued, shifting ideas and stories with no real forethought. "A plot hole..." He thought. "A literal plot hole." Chuckle became convinced that he was seeing the language of the gods. Perhaps they would listen. Concentrating on the surrounding chaos, Chuckle...