Crassy's Interesting Sprites

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Crasscapade, Apr 1, 2012.

1. Crasscapade

Crasscapade Industrial Terraformer

FOREWORD: I'm rather bad at spriting, so I can not guarantee the quality of my sprites. Think about that before viewing the rest of this page.

-------------------------​

Hello everyone! Welcome to my thread of horrible yet aesthetically pleasing sprites. I only have a few examples at the moment- I only started spriting yesterday. I intend to make a lot more sprites before the game comes out, but I know I'll be hindered by school and the like. Aside from all that, here are a few examples

[​IMG]

My edit of the hoverbike (because we all know I had to do it.) Look at that pretty laser.

[​IMG]

My first try at a character. I realized that to get that washed out look the easiest thing to do would be to lower the saturation. I think it worked out well. Some people might have seen this- it was my first avatar that I sprited, but it wasn't as square as my current one.

[​IMG]

My previous profile picture. That's coffee, by the way. I like this picture because it's legitimately modeled after myself.

[​IMG]
    The full section of the above picture. I know it's small, it's because the template I'm using is the character format Rho released. (Was it Rho? I think so...)

[​IMG]
    A couple random things I sprited out really fast. A cowboy crying tears of joy and some random woman.

That's it for now. I'll do some more. For those of you who want to know, I use GraphicsGale for now, but I plan on getting something better soon.

[​IMG]

Sorry for the big picture. This is a fanart of Deus Ex with Adam Jensen and his infamous line "I never asked for this..." It is currently my profile picture.

YES, I CREATED AND OWN ALL OF THIS WORK
    REQUESTS ARE OPEN
    SUGGESTIONS ARE PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE
    I DO PROFILE PICTURES
    I LIKE PENGUINS
    Please ask for characters for now, at least until I get better at spriting. :/
    But again, keep in mind that I can't guarantee the quality of the work, or that I can even do it. Thank you~
    ~Crassy

2. Tmonster

Tmonster Phantasmal Quasar

Ok i want this if you can:
    I want a Creature with :
    Blue skin
    Horns
    Left Angel Like Wing
    Right Demon Like Wing
    Green Right eye
    Red Left eye
    A left Red arm(With Fire Affect)
    A Right Yellow Arm (With a Iron Fist)
    A big red hammer
    A Space Like Atmosphere
    Scottish Skirt
    A monster on 2 legs
    And PLEASE MAKE IT A .png File please :D

3. Crasscapade

I'll see if I can get this done. Again, I'll probably make it really crappy looking... but I'll try.

4. Bamseper

Bamseper Ketchup Robot

Only the first picture works for me...

5. Crasscapade

Well, you can't expect my first things to be gold. Stick around for a while. I'll get better.

6. Bamseper

Bamseper Ketchup Robot

Nono, I don't mean that they're bad - I just can't see them... A red X instead! xD But it works now. I WILL stick around :D

7. Crasscapade

Oh! Well, thank you!

8. Crasscapade

Bump. New picture.

9. ForeverCopper

ForeverCopper Space Spelunker

Haha, I like the "I never asked for this" sprite.

10. Crasscapade

Thanks! I tried to do something that'd be more funny instead of looking cool. I think I hit the nail on the head.