1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Crashing When Fishing, Tap to Move Buggy, Can't Place Seeds

Discussion in 'Support' started by makeguacnotwar, Dec 9, 2018.

Tags:
  1. makeguacnotwar

makeguacnotwar Space Hobo

After the latest update; when I attempt to interact with an npc my character rotates rapidly in place in front of the npc and the dialogue box does not come up. I cannot place seeds at all anywhere. Whenever I'm fishing and i catch something the game immediately crashes. It doesn't crash however when i catch algae or seaweed or something. I even tried fishing at the Ice Festival; same thing happens when I get the HIT sound effect and image the app crashes. Also as I use tap to move the green indicator box is off by many pixels to the point where its in the middle of two "tiles". I love this game and id love for you guys to fix this pleaseeeee thank you

drummerking3 likes this.
    • scarlet2

scarlet2 Intergalactic Tourist

I have the same issues - unable to plant seed when in tap-to-move controls (I can plant using invisible joystick and buttons). When fishing, any hit crashes the game. When using tap-to-move, my character moves in the reverse direction. I am using an iPhone XR. Thanks for looking into this.

• natomicron

natomicron Space Hobo

Having very similar issues with recent update, no villager interaction, no seeds and touch control grid is way off. iPhone 7 Plus.

• Fuzzydog

Fuzzydog Space Spelunker

I also can’t plant seeds, I also can’t upgrade my barn, or add the horse barn, or the silo. And my character is weird when I try to talk to someone.

• IamSam

IamSam Space Hobo

A85CB32D-03CB-4E6D-BA6C-DAB3C3FF4DEA.png Same issue which started today..every time I get the hit when fishing, I tap to reel in and the game shuts down..was ok last night. What’s strange is that the game does not come up in app store when I search...it updated yesterday but now it’s completely absent in the app store ..can’t find it anywhere....this is how the updated version appears in the app store.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
            • cera19

cera19 Space Hobo

Same issues, more details. Can spread regular fertilizer but not deluxe speed grow. Spin when trying to interact with animals/villagers. Can plant green beans but nothing else. Is my first day of spring. Game crashes as soon as I click on fishing 'hit'. I'm playing ipad air. Had crashing issues yesterday and the new autosave not working. So disappointed that I can't play as I need just one green bean for my greenhouse.

• IamSam

IamSam Space Hobo

Just had an app store update and now able to plant seed..my farmer is happy again...and game isn’t crashing when I get a hit in fishing so fingers crossed...

• Chironicus

Chironicus Intergalactic Tourist

I also can’t plant seeds and character is spinning in place. Can’t fish either. The update didn’t fix it for me.

• IamSam

IamSam Space Hobo

I made a box last night but this morning it has vanished...anyone with the same problem?

Last edited: Dec 10, 2018
                    • Ignition

Ignition Void-Bound Voyager

Been experiencing the same problem from the start of the 1.14 update. Tap/tile selection needs adjustment. When tappin on npcs I am spinning 360s for days. Fishing hits crash the game.