1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Crashing Regularly

Discussion in 'Support' started by sugarchrisp, Apr 11, 2018.

1. sugarchrisp

sugarchrisp Intergalactic Tourist

The issue seems to have started when I began using Junimo huts. I've never crashed at all until the first few huts I put down. The first time it happened on the Luau day, I had to repeat the day 6 or 7 times until I found a way to actually achieve what I wanted to do that day and not have it crash and it was extremely tiresome. I managed to get through it and it hasn't crashed since. Today, I'm on Fall day 8, I spent the entire day doing tedious things so I could get them out of the way, and searched the entire map for blackberries as well. When I got back to my farm screen, the game just locked up and crashed. I'm not sure what I can really offer as to why, though. I'm playing on PS4 and I only started crashing when Junimo huts are down. Is there any advice I can try out in order to maybe not crash anymore? If this happens a few more times I'm gonna completely lose motivation to play as I will never really know when a crash is coming to wipe out the entire day of effort. I really adore this game a lot and don't want my motivation to die because this issue never gets resolved.

• sugarchrisp

sugarchrisp Intergalactic Tourist

Almost two weeks and no response as to anything I can do to prevent crashing. I guess I'll just completely stop playing until it's patched and hope it fixes my issue. <3