1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Crashing on night before marriage.

Discussion in 'Support' started by DarkCharmander, Feb 29, 2016.

1. DarkCharmander

DarkCharmander Void-Bound Voyager

PROBLEM NOT THERE ANYMORE~
    ^^^^^^
    ^^^^^
    ^^^^
    ^^^
    ^^
    ^

Every night i go to sleep before my marriage with Sebastian my game crashes.
    The Major begins to talk and then suddenly text isnt moving forward. But he's expressions is. Then crash.
    Happened 2 times in a row now, i cant progress any further in my game before this is fixed.
    Both reports below.
    Idk if it has anything to do with it bieng on the Majors birthday too.
    If you need any more info just ask.
    EDIT: Just realised. You might want to know that my system is danish. Not english.
    Thats why crashlog uses some danish words.
    EDIT2: Now that i think about it. I wasnt beside Sebastian in the darkness, if i was supposed to be there. I wasnt anywhere at all. But all other villagers were there. Sebastian included.

EDIT3!: I realised that in the background i can hear an fairy flyying to my crops doing magic at the same time as the nightscene before marriage day is happening. Maybe thats a lead?

-----
    Message: Objektreferencen er ikke indstillet til en forekomst af et objekt.
    InnerException:
    Stack Trace: ved StardewValley.Farmer.setRunning(Boolean isRunning, Boolean force)
    ved StardewValley.Game1.checkForRunButton(KeyboardState kbState, Boolean ignoreKeyPressQualifier)
    ved StardewValley.Game1.UpdateOther(GameTime time)
    ved StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime)
    ved Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
    ved Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    ved Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
    ved Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
    ved Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    ved System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
    ved System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
    ved System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
    ved System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
    ved System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
    ved Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
    ved Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
    ved StardewValley.Program.Main(String[] args)
    -----

-----
    Message: Objektreferencen er ikke indstillet til en forekomst af et objekt.
    InnerException:
    Stack Trace: ved StardewValley.Farmer.setRunning(Boolean isRunning, Boolean force)
    ved StardewValley.Game1.checkForRunButton(KeyboardState kbState, Boolean ignoreKeyPressQualifier)
    ved StardewValley.Game1.UpdateOther(GameTime time)
    ved StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime)
    ved Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
    ved Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    ved Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
    ved Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
    ved Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    ved System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
    ved System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
    ved System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
    ved System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
    ved System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
    ved Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
    ved Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
    ved StardewValley.Program.Main(String[] args)
    -----

Last edited: Mar 2, 2016
    • DarkCharmander

• DarkCharmander

Problem is still there. Though i got through the night at one time. But i could not see what the Major said. Just the expressions changing.
      I want to see what he says. :c
      So i ALT+F4 the game before it saved.

• AKGhost

AKGhost Void-Bound Voyager

I'm also dealing with crashing issues with this same exact error report except it's with Abigail and the music starts to play, and it sounds like it's near the beach, then crashes every single time. Hope this gets fixed! I don't want to restart, but will if I have to. D=

• ConcernedApe

ConcernedApe Stardew Valley Dev Developer

Could I have your save file to test? %appdata%/StardewValley/Saves

Yusuke Urameshi likes this.
          • DarkCharmander

Here is my save file. I zipped it cause i could not upload it any other way.

Attached Files:

xjapanboy and Yusuke Urameshi like this.
            • ConcernedApe

ConcernedApe Stardew Valley Dev Developer

It works for me... I successfully married sebastian. are you using the latest steam version (1.04) ?

• DarkCharmander

Idk how to check that.
                But my steam says latest build.
                It keeps happening for me though. Idk why.

Didnt you hear that fairy flying and doing magic in the background, along with the marrying night scene happening?
                And then Major's text freezing, while he's expressions isnt?

Last edited: Mar 2, 2016
                • DarkCharmander

Problem isnt there anymore. Completed it without any crash or anything.

• LcLuiLui

LcLuiLui Orbital Explorer

help me
                    i have a wedding tmr but when i go to sleep the game just not responding
                    (my english is bad hope u understand)

• TheCoon

TheCoon Space Spelunker