Bug/Issue Crashed Entering Secret Forest

Discussion in 'Support' started by Jessimi, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Jessimi

Jessimi Void-Bound Voyager

Yr 1, 19 Fall, Sunny, Fresh Beta Game

I'm not sure how to post crash files, so if someone can guide me, I can grab that.

I crashed entering the secret forest as I think it tried to start a cut scene. Turned black a moment like a cutscene was going to start, then game crashed.

• Jessimi

I think I may have figured out how to get the log on my own. Here you go.

Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      InnerException:
      Stack Trace: at StardewValley.Monsters.GreenSlime.collisionWithFarmerBehavior() in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Monsters\GreenSlime.cs:line 261
      at StardewValley.Farmer.checkDamage(GameLocation location) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Farmer.cs:line 3898
      at StardewValley.Farmer.Update(GameTime time, GameLocation location) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Farmer.cs:line 4219
      at StardewValley.Game1.UpdateCharacters(GameTime time) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 6087
      at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 2335
      at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
      at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
      at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
      at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
      at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
      at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
      at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
      at StardewValley.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Program.cs:line 144

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Cosmos Killer

• Jessimi

I just went back in the morning instead of evening and that seemed to dodge the crash. I've since been able to enter without issue.