1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Crash while sleeping.

Discussion in 'Support' started by ConcernedDuck, Aug 10, 2018.

1. ConcernedDuck

ConcernedDuck Aquatic Astronaut

ConcernedDuck here. So i was playing a normal game of SDV, and i happened to encounter a idk, bug?
    So when i was playing SDV, like i stated, i crashed after doing all the things i had to do, (ex. Pam upgrade) and when i slept the screen turned black and the game crashed.

Simply, SMAPI said this since it kept repeating it.
    [09:03:45 ERROR SMAPI] An error occured in the overridden update loop: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
    at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 1835
    at Update_Patch1(Object gameTime, GameTime )

OOF. Does someone encountered this already or no?

I really miss SDV D:

• MysticTempest

MysticTempest Spaceman Spiff

Could you post the full smapi log? The extra info is helpful.

• ConcernedDuck

• MysticTempest

MysticTempest Spaceman Spiff

Thanks, for the log. Before the error repeats it mentions the NPC schedules. Do you have any XNB mods that won't show in the SMAPI log that might alter their schedules in some way?

You could try verifying your files, and see if that helps. It'll return the game to its original state so backup mods as needed. But, don't re-add them until after testing.

Instructions for verifying files:
        Right click Stardew Valley in your Steam Library.
        Then select 'Properties' from the popup.
        After that a new 'Properties' window should show up.
        Go to the 3rd tab, 'Local Files', and select; "Verify Integrity of Game Files".

• ConcernedDuck

Hmm.
          So i have a NPC mod, named Flo and it does not work on SMAPI so i just, :p Y'know, used the XNB mod?
          I whipped an new batch of SDV, and apparently, it works!
          So i conclude that Flo conflicted with my game and i cannot sleep anymore...

Thanks!
          ConcernedDuck

MysticTempest likes this.