1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Crash when i go to sleep before even appear saving

Discussion in 'Support' started by Raskel, May 1, 2017.

1. Raskel

Raskel Tentacle Wrangler

This is my crash log and it happened on summer, i've seen other post but people keep saying that it happens on winter, since my happened in summer it cant be because of the season, and i only have the same objects in bag, the tools, nothing else. I'm in year 3,and it happened in day 1 of summer, and this save its from before the lasts updates, but that never happened before, and i played all the spring without crashing. The message part means: Reference to object not defined for a instance of a object.

Message: Referência de objeto não definida para uma instância de um objeto.
    InnerException:
    Stack Trace: em StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime)
    em Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
    em Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    em Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
    em Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
    em Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    em System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
    em System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
    em System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
    em System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
    em System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
    em Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
    em Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
    em StardewValley.Program.Main(String[] args)

Hope you guys can help, sorry for my english :*

Last edited: May 2, 2017
    • MysticTempest

MysticTempest Spaceman Spiff

Raskel likes this.
    • Raskel

Raskel Tentacle Wrangler

Thanks for the advice <3! I will try to do that, thanks for the link!