1. Note: Nightly builds are not officially supported and things that appear broken might actually just be broken with no way of fixing it, but community members may still be willing to assist you with common problems.

Closed Crash: Fatal Exception Caught (AppException)

Discussion in 'Nightly Builds Support' started by WaterSyrup, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WaterSyrup

WaterSyrup Void-Bound Voyager

This happens when I start Starbound Unstable ( Nightly )

starb.PNG

How to proceed? Thanks!

2. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

Getting the same thing. Assets are probably borked this round. Better luck tomorrow.

jonathonspy likes this.
  3. LaughingAlex

LaughingAlex Ketchup Robot

Same here, there is also another thread for it. I tried everything and the fact is steam keeps pushing me the bad assets.

jonathonspy likes this.
  4. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

The nightly probably just got botched with bad assets, so redownloading won't do anything. This has happened before, so just give it till tomorrow and see if they fix it next time around.

5. shimonu

shimonu Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Same for me.

6. noobsqoou

noobsqoou Big Damn Hero

Ugh, this and things like it have just made my summer suck so far. Usually, whenever a show goes on hiatus or a game gets broken, I have other shows or games that I can fall back on.

Problem is, literally everything I want to play or watch is on hiatus or broken, and I have no backup entertainment, and they're all set to start back up end of July/beginning of August.

The struggle is real . . .

7. Forcedminer

Forcedminer Pangalactic Porcupine

reminiscent. feels like only yesterday we had that issue with the main asset only weighting about 7 kilobytes....good times.

8. sockysquidrings

sockysquidrings Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Haha! I remember that one Forcedminer. Sadly it looks like todays update didn't fix anything either.

9. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

Issue was already reported, here's the most apparent http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/july-13th-build-unable-to-load-sb-error-message.117569/ and here's my reply to that.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.